Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions. On Scania´s journey to become the leader in sustainable transport solutions, Scania Academy supports the business to become a learning organisation. Competence development and lifelong learning is high on our agenda. We at Academy enables solutions to secure the right competences, skills and mindset to reach the business goals.
We are within Learning Support looking for a Global Learning System Specialist, our team provides expert knowledge in our learning management systems. The purpose of this role is to participate in the continued maintenance, support and development of Scania´s learning management systems (LMS) as well as other current and coming systems (ie. LXP) in Scania´s Learnings System landscape (LSL).Main Responsibilities:
As a Global Learning System Specialist you will work in close cooperation with internal stakeholders in the HR organization as well as other business units/markets and suppliers. We offer support and training to get the best out of our Learning Management Systems, by making learning approachable, relevant and engaging and we strive to create a best in class learner experience to enable development for employees at Scania. The role secure maintenance, structure and content within the systems as well as clear communication around it.
- You participate in development of existing functions and contribute in release activities as well as in planning, specification and implementation of changes and requirements
- You analyse issues, identify options, report errors to the supplier, and verify solutions
- Act as 1st line contact for internal stakeholders
- Ensure relevant documentation
- Run and participate in regular meetings/forums to follow up on the delivery
- Support stakeholders with knowledge and guidance regarding LMS/coming systems (ie. LXP) in the Learnings System Landscape (LSL).
As a person we see that you are service minded and like to help, support, and train others. You are technical, analytical and likes to solve problems. You have an interest in new technologies and learning principles and have the end user experience perspective with you at all time. Other important qualities for success in the role are good communication skills and that you are a team player with ability to structure, plan, prioritize and drive and initiate own tasks in coordination with the team, internal stakeholders and suppliers.Qualifications and Requirements
For more details contact
- Relevant University degree or similar work experience
- Experience from application/system maintenance (preferable within HR/Learning management), support and development
- Knowledge in Lean and Agile process methodologies
- Fluent written and spoken English
Ann-Louise Rova, Manager Learning Support, +46 (0)700 883 793.Application:
Your application shall contain a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates. Please apply through Job search no later than Aug 22th. Please note that we will review the applications and perform interviews on an ongoing basis with an exception for our vacation period between 12th of July until 15th of August. We look forward to read your application!