Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania’s success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.Your role
You will join one of our agile development teams, a team in the Sales Ecosystem. The team is working on finding a new way of working within our digital transformation.
We strive to get better all the time by having an open mindset to new insights and learnings. The work environment at Sales & Services Solutions is international and our employees represent many different nationalities and countries.
If you are a Full-Stack Developer with a strong interest in UI/UX we are a perfect match for each other. More important for us, however, is if you are ready to step out of the box and learn and build things that matter.Your responsibility
We want our teams to be autonomous and agile. As a member of a development team we want you to have a good understanding of the development lifecycle and enjoy producing well-written and clean code with the best possible customer value.We hope you have the following mindset and competence:
Our team and development culture
- You are a Full-Stack developer with UX aspirations
- Interested in constantly improving your product
- You never do boring tasks, because you have automated them
- You have no problem with pair- or mob-programming, instead you see it as an opportunity to share and learn new things
- You enjoy working in an agile team and you really understand the meaning of the Agile Manifesto
- You are curious to learn new techniques and skills
- You love to share your knowledge & ideas, coach and help team members.
We are a medium-sized team that moves fast and iterates to find the best solution within our new digital transformation with the Sales area. You will get to work with excellent engineers and you’ll have the opportunity to make a real impact on our way of working and team development. If you find this exciting please don't hesitate to join us on our journey!