Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania's success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
The world is changing. Every day and faster than ever before. More of the products are connected and using autonomous features to give customers value more often. The transport sector is one of the industries where the development within these areas is moving fastest. This gives us challenges that Scania never faced before.
We at Scania accept this challenge, do YOU want to be part of the solution?
We at the Software platform team are responsible for developing and integrating the software platform to High-Performance ECU systems in our vehicles e.g. Central Vehicle Gateway, Cockpit, Connectivity and Autonomous. Our platforms are an important part of Scania’s future development. We see software platforms as an important part in the future development between vehicles and backend when going autonomous and follow the new trends in the industry.We offer
- Work in an agile framework where your personal skills contribute to make difference.
- Access to a stimulating work environment and a network within Scania as well as internationally with allies and suppliers.
- Access to the latest design and development of Automotive High Performance Software e.g. Adaptive Autosar, Safety, Cyber Security and Software update functionality.
- A big technical challenge to develop your technical skills now and over time
We are currently looking for Software designers / developers to be important members in the High Performance Platform Software team. Are one or several statement below suitable to your experience or interest? Then we might have the perfect role for you - don’t hesitate to apply to join our team.
- You are an excellent C++ developer
- You have experience of Automotive Ethernet and service-based communication
- You have experience of Autosar, preferably also Autosar Adaptive
- You have experience of Service Oriented Architecture and event-driven systems
- You have experience of CI / CD and virtual machines and emulators as an important part of the development
- You have experience of Agile development principles (and Safe)
As a person you love being challenged by new situations and complex problems. You possess a strong background in software design and implementation. Your excellent problem-solving skills and your capacity for critical thinking distinguish you. You will enjoy being part of a team that shares experiences and challenges. You like to work together in the team to achieve the common goal.
You have a B.Sc. or M.Sc in the fields of embedded systems, computer science, electronics or similar along with relevant work experience. However, your attitude and eagerness to learn in a creative environment is most important.Scania offers you
As a Scania employee you are given excellent professional development opportunities, great colleagues and giving you the possibility to be a part of a revolutionizing journey. Working at Scania you are offered benefits such as company car, mutual bonus, occupational pension, flexible working hours and much more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer a direct bus service between Stockholm City - Liljeholmen - Södertälje, Scania Job Express.Further information
For additional information about the position please contact Johan Marnetoft, Group manager, phone +46 8 553 540 95Application
Apply via our website www.scania.com/group/en/availablepositions/ by 2020-12-13. Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of any certificates.