Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.Electric Mobility Generalist - Global Industrial Development
We need to strengthen our group with an additional resource to be responsible for Electric Mobility, in a broader perspective. So if you’re a fan of production, feel challenged and motivated by working with electric mobility and would like to work in an international environment please read forward.
Global Industrial Development is responsible for consolidation and development of Scania’s joint competence within industrial engineering, as well as development and coordination of related IT-systems. We also coordinate Scania Production activities within VW Truck & Bus Holding.Your work assignments
The Electric Mobility Generalist employed at TE should act as project leader and strategist; consolidate and coordinate all initiatives with regards to Electric Mobility within Production and Logistics. Needs to have the “umbrella” picture within P&L, avoiding “double work”, ensuring synergies and advise P&L management throughout the decision process. This professional shall understand and perform the connections between P&L, R&D, Purchasing and Trucks and Bus holding as per necessity. Under your responsibilities you will need to:
Do you have the experience?
- Create and maintain the P&L map of activities with regards to electric mobility, people and departments involved, existing decision and working forums;
- Participate in all decision forums;
- Participate in the working forums as per necessity;
- Elaborate management reports (status report) over the rolling activities within P&L and also in connection with R&D and Purchasing;
- Understand and propose the need for competences and resources to P&L when it comes to electric mobility;
- Verify and suggest external conferences/summit/workshops about electric mobility;
- Verify and suggest possible cooperation for competence development with external research institutes, universities etc;
- Verify and suggest benchmarking visits to:
- Companies within VW group in cooperation with VW Truck and Bus holding and TEE department (ATK and KAK Scania representatives);
- Suppliers with the knowledge and cooperation from Purchasing department.
- Keep (him/herself) very well informed about the latest news in the electric mobility area when it comes to technologies and also in the different vehicles makers.
- Propose strategies, road maps;
- Prepare business plans.
Is this you?
- Management, Project management, leadership of cross functional teams;
- At least 10 years within Industrial Engineering;
- Electric powertrain components (Product and Process wise) such as stators, rotors, batteries, charging process and disposal;
- Excellent skills in MS Office;
- Fluent in English and additional language such as Swedish.
To be comfortable in this culture you need to act as an entrepreneur and mentor, Structured, strategic and ability to work independently but coordinated. Can see the big picture and also dig into the details. Good interpersonal skills, good listener and have an holistic approach and high integrity. Ability to communicate in the different organization levels. Enthusiast for new technologies, methods and cooperation.At Scania we offer:A value driven company with professional development and interesting job opportunities. We offer a
job in an international environment with many contact surfaces, both internally Scania and externally together with all stakeholders in the flow. You will have a central role for Scania´s future Inbound logistics strategies and be a key part of the focus areas within sustainability and supply chain efficiency for the coming years. Scania is a value driven organisation, please read more at our web site Scania’s core values
.For more information
Contact Ariel Goldstein da Silva, 08-553 85613 (Head of Industrial Engineer Experts), or Bengt Hansson, 08-553 815 75.Application
Your application must contain a presentation letter and CV and we need it before september 30th.