The team (IUAL) is looking for a Servant Leader (Group Manager) with passion for People, Technology, Innovation and Agility.Our Journey forward
The IT infrastructure department in Scania develops and delivers all necessary components and services in on-premises and cloud based infrastructure. The team is responsible for a big part of Scania’s Business critical compute workload on Operating Systems, Databases and Applications server technologies.
We are involved in the future of this strategic platform for Scania, drive the development and implementation of technical solutions. We have to define and deliver in close cooperation with our Base Infra colleagues and development teams how Software Defined with mindset self-service, orchestration and 100% automation can be achieved.Things you will be doing:
We think you are:
- Nursing and serving the awesome team you have. That involves attracting and recruiting talent to the team and promote Continues Learning and innovation.
- Helping out with priorities and managing and balancing the tension of everything we want to do and achieve.
- Making sure that the team stays relevant and is perceived as a true enabler for the Software Defined compute journey.
- Helping out, hands on, with transformational activities that drives this journey forward.
- Involved (engage) in strategic activities, bringing in you teams experience.
- Inspire business initiatives by helping share success stories that you together with your team have encountered.
- Help develop our team into a global center of excellence for Software Defined, Operating systems and Databases technologies.
- Truly passionate about People - and you fully buy in to the Servant leadership concept.
- Your leadership style gives you trust from both your team, and from people around you.
- Truly passionate about Compute Technology, Cloud and Agile and can explain the true value for Scania.
- Great in leading and driving change, which is very much what this journey is all about.
- Fearless and courage to take tough dialogs and decisions and take fully accountability.
- We think you feel very comfortable talking about Scania´s Future infrastructure deliveries and transformations both within and outside of the company.
In addition to exciting career and personal development opportunities, we offer Scania employees a competitive salary and other benefits, performance bonuses, a pension plan, flexible working hours and much more.Additional information
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Rodrigo Cid (Senior Manager, IUA) 070-66 839 48.Application
Your application should include a cover letter and resume. Please apply through our website HR Inline/Job search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than 31 December . Job Id 20194598