Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania's success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
The team (IUAG) is looking for a Servant Leader with passion for People, Cloud, Innovation and Agility.Our Journey
This journey has been going on for almost 2,5 years and the group consists today of 14 brilliant Cloud Engineers and transformation managers divided into 4 small but tightly coupled teams.
3 teams are more technical oriented teams working on AWS, Azure and Cloud Security and the 4:th team holding the product owner, service responsible and transformation managers.
The groups mission, to lead Scania Cloud Journey, is twofolded. This means:
- To setup, develop and maintain the technical foundation in our Cloud Platform
- To lead and drive Scania transformation to Cloud
The team members are very skilled, highly motivated and self-managed with a strong sense of creating value for all stakeholders.Things you will be doing:
We think you are:
- Nursing and serving the awesome team you have. That involves attracting and recruiting new awesome talent to the team.
- Helping out with priorities and managing and balancing the tension of everything we want to do and achieve.
- Making sure that the team stays relevant and is perceived as a true enabler for the cloud journey.
- Helping out, hands on, with transformational activities that drives this journey forward.
- Involved (engage) in strategic activities, bringing in you teams experience.
- Involved (driving) in different forums, eg Cloud product owner forum, portfolio board...
- Inspire business initiatives by helping share success stories that you together with your team have encountered
- Help develop our Cloud team into a global center of excellence
- Truly passionate about People - and you fully buy in to the Servant leadership concept.
- Your leadership style gives you trust from both your team, and from people around you.
- Truly passionate about Cloud and Agile. Not because it’s hip and cool, but rather because you see and can explain the true value for Scania!
- Great in leading and driving change, which is very much what this journey is all about.
- Fearless and courage to take tough dialogs and decisions and take fully accountability
- We think you feel very comfortable talking about Scania´s Cloud Journey both within and outside of the company.
In addition to exciting career and personal development opportunities, we offer Scania employees a competitive salary and other benefits, performance bonuses, a pension plan, flexible working hours and much more.Additional information
If you would like to find out more about the position, please contact Rodrigo Cid (Senior Manager, IUA) 070-66 839 48 or Sara Hesselgren (Recruitment) 08-553 519 33.Application
Your application should include a cover letter and resume. Please apply through our website HR Inline/Job search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than 30 April.