Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.As Digital is one of the key drivers in the ecosystem of logistics and sustainable transport solutions Scania in 2017 established a strategic central function with the aim of accelerating digitalization across Scania. Digital transformation is today engaging all parts of Scania’s business, from Product Development, Order to delivery to Sales & Service delivery. The central function is headed by Chief Digital Officer (CDO) Mikael Cato, reporting to the CEO.The digitalisation efforts are managed and executed cross functionally through
Key responsibility areas for the Digital office going forward are
- CEO and Executive Board with integrated digital governance aiming at speed and impact with both here and now objects as well as targets set in the 2025 strategy
- Business CDOs working integrated in each of the functions’ management teams
- A Digital Officer network incl. their local digital offices, led by business representatives
- A central team of strategic, digital and leadership capabilities (the Digital Office)
What you will do
- To develop select Digital Capabilities and in those, drive steep change in maturity across the organization
- To Inspire, challenge and work jointly with key decision makers to set the Digital direction for Scania and ensure the Digital transformation gets embedded and driven throughout the business
As part of the Capability Building chapter for Analytics and Business Automation, the person we are searching will fill a critical role in establishing and stretching the digital capabilities needed to realise business value through data, analytics and business automation, companywide and in specific business domains.
You will also be part of one or more Business Domain Squads that work in close cooperation with a specific business domain to embed digital direction and strategic targets within the domain and build the digital capabilities needed to fulfil those targets.The main tasks are the following
- Strengthen & expand the reach of capabilities and centres of excellence, working in partnership with IT departments
- Support business domains on capability need analysis, talent strategy and roadmaps for capability building
- Develop capability methods/ tools/ assets and facilitate learning and upskilling
- Translate business challenges and opportunities into actionable digital initiatives and roadmaps, leveraging data, analytics and business automation
- Keep up to date on related trends, share knowledge across Scania and continuously monitor which new/additional capabilities to invest in
- Take lead in meetings and workshops both in
- Ensure business understanding in how to capture value from business automation and analytics through awareness raising, inspiration and orchestration.
- Act as a matchmaker, bridging business needs with IT capabilities.
Do you want to learn more?
- You probably have a master’s degree or equivalent and 5+ years of experience working with digital business transformation and process development improvements with expertise in one or more of the following domains: data science, advanced analytics, machine learning and business automation (RPA, Chatbot, iBPMS, Low code platforms, Process Mining, Virtual Assistances, NLP, OCR, Decision Engines, etc.)
- You have a lean mindset and challenge processes and organization status quo keeping customer in focus
- You are passionate and proficient in communicating the value potential of creating data-driven, intelligent and automated processes, leveraging digital technologies to drive business success.
- You have a high ability to build and develop lasting relationships to drive change
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and innovative approach and excel in taking initiatives and making things happen
- You are analytical, creative and highly motivated to solve problems and creating lasting results
- You have the ability to structure and explain complex conditions in a concrete and educational way
Please contact Lucas Oliveira, Head of Business Automation & Analytics firstname.lastname@example.orgApplication
We look forward to your application!