Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Scania Finans AB (SFA) is a financial services company within the business unit Scania Financial Services. SFA offers financing and insurance of Scania’s trucks and buses in the Nordic and Baltic markets. SFA’s head office is located in Södertälje and locally represented through branch offices in seven countries; Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. SFA is a regulated financial services company under the supervision of the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, Finansinspektionen. The company was established in 1947 and has a financing portfolio in excess of 12 billion SEK, making it the oldest and largest business unit within Scania Financial Services. SFA has approximately 90 employees, whereof around 40 are located at the head-office in Södertälje.Main responsibilities:
As a Credit Analyst, you will work for the credit department and report to the Credit Manager. The credit department is responsible for the credit underwriting and credit risk management within SFA. Currently, the credit department consists of four credit analysts, a credit controller, a process developer and an AML-specialist. The position is based at SFA’s head-office in Södertälje.
Your main responsibility will be to work in the daily credit underwriting process, making credit decision for new and existing customers to SFA. The role as a Credit Analyst includes the following main tasks:
- Underwrite new credit exposures and modify existing credit exposures within delegated credit mandate.
- Analyse and present credit proposals for decision by senior credit analysts and the SFA Credit Committee.
- Meet customers, Scania dealers and branch offices to keep up-to-date about customers and the transport business.
- Continuously contribute to the development of the credit underwriting process and to the development of the software systems and scoring models that support the credit underwriting process.
The position offers many opportunities to conduct projects and improvement work related to the credit underwriting process and systems.Your profile:
To succeed in this position, you should have the following competences:
- Structured and analytical mind-set with strong numerical skills.
- Strong personal integrity and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Good knowledge in credit assessment and financial statement analysis.
- Minimum of three years working experience within the financial services sector.
- Fluency in written and spoken Swedish and English.
- Strong knowledge of the Office application suite, especially Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- University degree in business, economics or engineering or similar level of education.
If you have further questions, don’t hesitate to contact Palle Berlin (Credit Manager), telephone: 08-553 524 45, mobile: 0702-903645 or email: email@example.comApplication
Your application should contain CV, personal letter and relevant grade transcripts. Apply through HR InLine/Jobbsök no later than August 27th. Selections will be made continuously. Personality tests, analytical tests and case-based tests will be part of the assessment process. Job id 20180598