Do you have good leadership and organisational skills and want to combine these with advanced technology development that contributes to environmental improvements? Then this might be the job for you!Our group
Our powertrain control systems are key to function, performance and environmental impact of our products. The Engine System Regulations group is responsible for requirements setting and central functionality for diagnostics and fault management within the control systems for engines and aftertreatment. This involves ensuring that the systems comply with the legal requirements for diagnostics, that we follow the safety standards in force for the systems, and that our systems are simple to troubleshoot in the service organisation.
With an increase in the number of internal customers from the Traton group, expansion within existing markets and the challenge of certifying our products in the USA, the need has arisen for a co-ordinated and driven individual to join our team.Your duties
As Competence group leader for OBD you will facilitate the group’s OBD related work, as well as coordinate work together with other groups within Scania and be a key contact outwards to our customers.
- For OBD you will coordinate and follow up on other groups’ diagnostic deliveries, see that relevant information is produced and that OBD certifications can be performed both at Scania Technical Centre and in other locations around the world.
- Participating in the cross-functional expert group for diagnostics and certification together with engineers responsible for the powertrain control system, testing and product conformity.
- Be a natural contact to our customers, internal and external, in the area of OBD development and certification related activities.
- A natural part of the work will be to continuously improve tools and process for issue management, requirements and specifications.
For more information
- A degree in engineering or equivalent documented education/experience in embedded systems, certification and/or leadership.
- In your work you are organised, quality conscious and shoulder responsibility easily. As a colleague you are positive with good communication skills. As a leader you have the ability to engage with people in plans and change management.
- It is advantageous to have knowledge and/or prior experience of engine technology, diagnostics, Lean development, legal requirements, OBD standards, certification, issue management or project management.
- You can express yourself both verbally and in writing in English. The ability to speak Swedish or the willingness to learn are advantageous.
Please contact Mattias Åstrand, Head of Engine System Regulations, email@example.comApplication
Your application should include a CV, cover letter and copies of any certificates. Selections will be made on an ongoing basis throughout the application period.