Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.Scania Financial Services (SFS) is serving Scania customers, dealers and distributors in 54 markets through 15 captive business units by offering competitive and innovative financing and insurance solutions. Over 850 dedicated professionals manage a portfolio consisting of more than 145.000 trucks, buses, coaches and trailers representing around 77 bn SEK of assets financed and 82000 insurance policies. The aim for SFS is to become a true and integrated part of the Scania Solution Sales offering by developing customer satisfaction and loyalty while adding values to the stakeholders and customer’s customers when living the Scania Experience. At the SFS Head Office located in Södertälje, the front office is responsible for the commercialisation of our the complete range of our financial services product portfolio including Export & Trade finance solutions. The function drive and coordinates the development of sales processes and the financial services product and service portfolio. The plan is that the team will consist of 5 subgroups: Sales & Marketing, Customer Insurance, Export & Trade Finance, Business development and Digital transformation The work is conducted very cross-functional with large contact areas against our business units and markets, local market companies, segment groups and other product areas within Sales and Marketing. The role is a permanent position. Your report to the Head of Sales & Marketing.
For the Sales & Marketing group we are recruiting a:Central Pre-Sales Manager
In this role you have the responsibility to coordinate an develop all pre-sales activities within Financial Services. Key area’s within this pre-sales role are managing the integrations of our finance and insurance products with other Scania services and managing the business site of Sales Portal. Sales Portal is Scania’s new web based quotation platform. For the right person, we offer an exciting and stimulating work environment. You will work closely with the business units and the markets and will have great opportunities to influence your work conditions.Job description - Your key responsibilities are the following:Regarding Sales Portal
Regarding other Pre-Sales activities
- Implementation of overall Business strategy in SPORT
- Coordination of business requirements capture
- Coordinate development & maintenance activities with SPORT Maintenance Manager
- Ensure deliveries according to the plan, report on deviation
- Reports to the SPORT Steering Committee
- Support Business units in implementing new or adjusting Finance products offering
- Maintain & develop catalogue of local Finance products & services
- Coordinate CRM activities within BU’s
- Participate in different Forums within Scania
- At least five years sales experience in Financial services B to B.
- Experience in financial products development
- Used to work in cross functional environments
- Comfortable to work with processes, CRM and IT systems
- Proven project management skills
- Your English is excellent, other language is a plus.
- Knowledge of Scania’s products and services is a plus.
- Good social competences
For more information or inquiries, please, contact Rene Warming. Sales & Marketing, +46700883411, email@example.com.Application
Your application shall include CV, Personal letter and copies of grades. Selections and interviews will take place on an ongoing basis throughout the application period. Please apply through our website HR Inline/Job search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than June 19th. Job id: 20180499.