Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.Commercial Operations has the global responsibility for the strategies, operations and control of the Scania-owned sales and services companies and business units. Commercial Operations provides support to the Scania-owned as well as to the independent franchise network through its support functions and support companies.
Service design at Commercial OperationsThe role:
We are looking for someone who is eager to develop our customers' experience of Scania. We want to make a customer experience which creates a competitive edge for Scania.
You will create an understanding of the customer and present your findings. You will also design solutions for the customer. The designed solutions could be a combination of digital and physical.The main tasks:
- Carry out customer research both qualitative and quantitative.
- Structure our customer finding from different research.
- Be part of an agile organisation to develop solutions
- Be responsible for the design of the solution.
You will be part of the CX-group within the Business transformation department. A team which are developing Scania retail network both in short term and long term with innovation, information management, sustainability, dealer development and digitalisation.
As a manager I appreciate diversity, with competences from different areas, which are able to cooperate in an open and respectful climate. I also believe that challenges and development goes hand-in-hand.Your profile:
- More than 2 years experience as a practicing designer
- In-depth understanding of user-centred design principles and tools
- Knowledge in prototyping with both low and high fidelity.
- Confident writing user-centric interfaces
- Experience in leading a workshop
- Worked extensively with user researcher and know how to interpret user research into actions
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English. Additional language is beneficial.
- Experience of cross-functional co-operation. Good networking capabilities.
- Proven experience of stakeholder management, with strong negotiation skills at very senior levels
- Experience leading (defining scope, approach and carrying out delivery of) end to end service transformation work, using user-centred, agile approaches.
- Previous experience of leading mixed teams of designers and researchers
- service transformation work, using user-centred, agile approaches.
- Ability to travel is needed.
Due to tasks you will handle we believe that you have the ability to thinks in new ways and finds new solutions to old problems, steps forward and finds it easy to form new relationships and strives to find win-win solutions by being a team player and focusing on common goals. You manage to put forward arguments and to be listened to and have an analytical mind set and the capability to solve problems without losing sight of long-term strategies.For more information, please contact
Gunnar Löfgren: +46 70 086 36 19, Head of Dealer Development and Customer ExperienceApplication
Your application should include a CV, a cover letter and copies of any relevant certificates.
Please apply through our website HR Reflex/Scania Job Search at Scania as soon as possible and no later than January 26th. Job Id / 20194314.