Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.As Digital is one of the key drivers in the ecosystem of logistics and sustainable transport solutions, Scania in 2017 established a strategic central function with the aim of accelerating digitalization across Scania. Digital transformation is today engaging all parts of Scania’s business, from Product Development, Order to delivery to Sales & Service delivery. The central function is headed by Chief Digital Officer (CDO) Mikael Cato.The digitalisation efforts are managed and executed cross functionally through
CEO and Executive Board with integrated digital governance aiming at speed and impact with both here and now objects as well as targets set in the 2025 strategy
Key responsibility areas for the Digital office going forward are
- Business CDOs working integrated in each of the functions’ management teams
- A Digital Officer network incl. their local digital offices, led by business representatives
- A central team of strategic, digital and CX transformation capabilities (the Digital Office)
- To develop select Digital Capabilities and in those, drive steep change in maturity across the organization
- To Inspire, challenge and work jointly with key decision makers to set the Digital direction for Scania and ensure the Digital transformation gets embedded and driven throughout the business
One of the capabilities critical to the success of digital transformation is Customer Experience. Sitting centrally within Scania but with a global remit, the team will put in place the key building blocks to improve Scania’s CX maturity, and create a framework so that customer experience and insights can truly influence the strategic agenda.What you will do
As part of the Customer Experience team within the Digital Office, the person we are searching for will bring experience and strong skills around CX, with experience working with customer journeys and a good understanding of what drives good customer experience. Your role specifically would be to put in place frameworks and structures that enable Scania teams to identify and use data to track key metrics, and visualise these in a way stakeholders at all level can make actionable decisions upon. Passion for improving customer experience and loyalty at an organizational/ strategic level, influencing strategic investment decisions with critical CX data to best meet the needs of our customers.
Within the CX team you will work with colleagues with expertise in customer research, as well Journey & Service designers. However, the team is primarily about capability building. While initially there will be a need to be hands on yourself to establish the foundations, prove the value of CX metrics and gain momentum, in the medium term the objective will be to have frameworks in place to enable others with CX metrics. Key to the success of the role will be working closely with stakeholders from across Scania. Collectively, we will establish the CX foundations and ensure this is used to driven transformation across Scania.The main tasks are the following
- Design and establish a framework for CX metric development, capture, visualisation and use, and engage stakeholders to gain buy in for cross Scania adoption
- Facilitate discussions with the business to identify relevant CX metrics to inform investment decisions around customer journeys. Work closely with journey leads and markets to establish these metrics and reporting structures.
- Work closely with stakeholders to design dashboards and source data for key leadership & project teams regarding customer experience data & trends. Put in place sustainable processes to ensure dashboards are kept live and accurate
- Establish a hierarchy of reporting from front line markets and initiatives to regional leadership and the Executive
- Build and maintain key relationships with business, project & data teams across Scania
- Continually review the accuracy and use of CX data and evolve the approach to best enable informed, timely decisions.
- Supports future looking teams to identify and visualise relevant metrics
Do you want to learn more?
- You probably have a university degree or equivalent and 5+ years of experience working with CX and transformation, with expertise in using data to track key metrics and inform strategic decision making
- Ideally, you will be passionate and proficient across both CX and data analytics, being able to support stakeholders with both to drive business improvement
- Will have experience developing dashboard for senior leaders, and ensuring these are maintained with automated and accurate data
- You have an entrepreneurial drive and innovative approach and excel in taking initiatives and making things happen
- You are analytical, creative and highly motivated to solve problems and creating lasting results
- You have the ability to structure and explain complex conditions in a concrete and educational way
Please contact Neil Dickson, Director, Digitalisation / Customer Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org.Application
Your application should include a CV, a cover letter and copies of any relevant certificates.
We look forward to your application!