Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
The world around us is undergoing a fast change in regards to sustainability and IT and so is Scania. We believe in, and are fighting for a society that cares for the environment. Join us on our journey to creating the right conditions and solutions for a sustainable transport solution that we can be proud of.
Within the R&D department Product Description Development (YM) we work with developing processes, methods and system support to enable speed and modularisation in Scanias product development process. We work with change management and develop the right conditions for R&D to be able to find the right solutions to create sustainable transport solutions more easily.
Within the group more specifically, we define IT solutions, methods and processes for R&D to apply with and ensure legal requirements.The Role
Your role is to analyse the needs of Scania R&D in regards to legal requirements and translate this into an idea of how we in the best possible way can support this need with methods, processes and IT-solutions. Act as a mentor and coach to the group when it comes to technical knowledge of different areas within Scania as well as support with domain knowledge within the legal area and knowledge of IT architecture.Your profile and skillset
For further information
- You have long experience and diverse knowledge of different areas within Scania.
- Preferably, you should have good domain knowledge within the area of legal demands.
- Preferably, you have knowledge or experience within IT-system architecture.
- You are able to identify, analyse and balance stakeholders needs - ability to recognise the bigger picture.
- You can translate needs into requirements.
- You have the ability to facilitate and lead activities and initiatives.
- You have experience or good understanding of change management and the ability to communicate and visualise the change needed.
- Pedagogical: Ability to simplify rather than deepen - visualise, educate and inform.
- Customer focus: Understanding the needs of Scania R&D .
If you want to know more about the position, please contact Lina Thunman (group manager) +46 70 081 13 73 or Daniel Ålin (section manager) +46 85 535 30 33Application
Your application should contain a personal letter, CV and relevant certificates/grades.