Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.Scania Financial Services (SFS) is serving customers, dealers and distributors in some 60 markets through 16 captive business units with financing and insurance solutions. In markets where we operate Financial Services finance about one third of Scania’s truck sales. Over 1000 dedicated professionals manage a portfolio consisting of 160.000 trucks, buses, coaches and trailers representing around 100 bn SEK of assets financed and more than 100.000 insurance policies. More details about Scania Financial Services’ results can be found in the annual report of Scania.
In order to be a competitive player on the market, SFS needs to move from admin focus to sales focus. By harmonise our way of working with a customer centric approach with help of business solutions that can support all our products/services and ensure a digital transformation, we will continue that journey.
To develop and execute the transformation the Unity Program has been initiated and the work is now entering a new phase, where we from the beginning of 2021 will have business units from Asia, Europe and LatAm included in our new set up and in parallel continue the implementation for the remaining units. To be able to enhance this new set up and continue the implementation we need to strengthen up our team with a Business Solution Owner, with the product ownership for the Financial Solutions. This role will play a vital in how the financial service organisation of Scania will work and be set up in the future.Are you our new Business Solution Owner Finance?
Do you have a broad experience to work within Business Administration, Reporting and Controlling? From an international company working with financial solutions and insurance? Then you might be our new Business Solution Owner Finance for Scania Financial Services.Your role:
The role Business Solution Owner is a new role within Scania Financial Services, and part of the responsibility will be to form the role and ways of working together with the stakeholders.
As a Business Solution Owner you will
- shape and lead the Global Finance Community together with the Head of Business Control at SFS and the local stakeholders.
- Participate in the Unity Program and drive the Unity Finance Design, secure the industrialisation approach and support the implementation based upon the Scania Common Financial Model (CFM).
- Act as a change agent and support to SFS management, BU management and boards.
The work is on a global level and our environment is in constant change and we build and shape as we run. You will there for need to have the right mindset and a pragmatic way of working, but at the same time be able to evaluate, prioritise and act in order to build sustainable and robust solutions that can evolve over time. You will also need to be confident in working and leading virtual teams and resources within different parts of Scania and our Service Providers, to enable the co-creation set up and iterative way of working, that is part of our new set up within SFS.Competence and experience:
- Advanced knowledge within financial processes and accounting in combination with overall understanding of market needs and financial services.
- Strong leadership skills to build confidence and act as thought leader to build even more of the same. This by acting, execute and engaging communities, forums and the management within SFS.
- Experience from transformations within larger enterprises including organisational changes.
- Strong skills within ERP solutions and scaling, and preferable within D365 from a business perspective
- Strong communication skills in order to build momentum and trust to the process and solutions being built over time.
The job offers international contacts with our Finance companies. This also means that you are expected to travel from time to time. In this position you will be reporting to the Scania Financial Services Operations Manager at Scania Financial Services. You will be located in Södertälje, Sweden.Robin Letzén, Operations Manager:
email: firstname.lastname@example.org telephone: 073-53 53 345
Jessica Robertsson, Head of Business Control:
Stefan Öhlund (HR Business Partner at Scania Financial Services):
e-mail: email@example.com telephone: +46 8-55385562Application:
Your application shall contain a CV, cover letter and relevant certificates. We will evaluate candidates continuously. Please apply through our website no later than February 13th.
We look forward to reading your application!