Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania's success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
Belonging to the same organisation within Scania IT handling datalake, analytics and information management, the Business Intelligence (BI) group works with development and maintenance of BI applications for Scania globally. The area is of strategic importance for Scania and large investments are made to facilitate our work within BI and analytics.The role:
You will work with developing BI solutions on the Microsoft BI SW stack. The role is hosted in the BI group within Scania IT but will exclusively work with Scania Financial Services (SFS). SFS is a 900 people strong unit serving Scania customers, dealers and distributors in 50 markets through 15 business units (BU’s) by offering competitive and innovative financing and insurance solutions. SFS has embarked on a very interesting digitalisation journey where new technology and solutions are brought in to automate and facilitate development of financial solutions for our customers. The projects are run in agile teams setup, including competencies from several competence domains. You will be involved in development as well as maintenance activities relating to solutions that are in production.
Your contacts will be both with business users of the applications within SFS as well as internally at Scania IT.
Skills and Experience:
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience)
- Solid T-SQL knowledge (Stored Procedures)
- SSAS (Tabular - DAX), SSRS
- Sharepoint, Power BI (other BI tools meriting)
- Ability to translate business needs into IT related solutions
- Experience of agile methods is a plus, as well as data warehouse technologies
- Experience from the financial sector is meriting but not required
- Strong English language skills
In addition to the technical requirements we believe that the right candidate has the following characteristics:
What we offer
- Teamplayer with result focus
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- You are curious and want to learn and understand more of the business challenges and find new possibilities to solve the same
- Strongly service-minded
- It comes natural for you to communicate and share knowledge with your colleagues
- You strive for continous improvements and challenge current structures if required
We offer exciting career opportunities where you develop and maintain the skills needed to meet future challenges. We offer our employees Scania's own training centre and medical center, apartment rental options, possibility to rent vacation houses through Scania, team activities and the possibility to work with the premium brand in heavy trucks in a truly global environment. Please click here to read more about Scania, our core values, benefits and much more.Further information
For more information, please contact Scania IT BI Group Manager Rickard Anderberg +46 8 553 837 67, email@example.com.
The application shall contain a CV and cover letter. Selection will be made continuously through the process. Last application date is January 31.