Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.Commercial Operations has the global responsibility for the strategies, operations and control of the Scania-owned sales and services companies and business units. Commercial Operations provides support to the Scania-owned as well as to the independent franchise network through its support functions and support companies.
Are you service minded, social, multilingual and enjoy working in a multi-cultural and international environment?
With us you will have an opportunity to work with highly experienced and skilled people in a global and constantly changing environment. A perfect opportunity to grow both professionally and personally. You will be able to work on the forefront being a part of our end users success.
Welcome to a dynamic team with mixed experience of product, administration and project management.
Business Systems within Commercial Operations are responsible for system applications used within commercial sales and order.
In the Portfolio & Strategy area we are now looking for Business Intelligence Analyst.
We have recently reorganized and consolidated all initiatives around Analytics and Business Intelligence under one group. We are looking for an expert professional who can help us define the strategy around Business Intelligence both for central perspective but very much focused on our business units in our commercial operations network.Your Tasks
Your main tasks will include following but not limited to:
- To collaborate with key stakeholders to develop and refine long-term BI strategies and solutions. Today at Scania we have some old BI solutions which needs to be replaced with modern BI solutions like Power BI.
- There is an ongoing initiative to develop Common Data Warehouse (CDW) where your involvement is a must.
- Provide guidance on structuring the workflow
- Development of a Business Intelligence roadmap for the business unit and drive through to a successful delivery
- Working with multiple clients within the business to identify opportunities to improve data management systems and processes taking the lead in delivering solutions
- Stay up to date on new technologies in the areas of BI, Big Data and Analytics
So if you want to join a team, who together solves complex problems in a constantly changing and fast paced environment - take the opportunity and join us now!Your Profile
We believe that you have a degree in either Science, Business Administration or IT from a university or corresponding work experience. Background from the automotive and IT industry is required along with project and/or line management competence.
To succeed in the role, you need good leadership and social skills together with a strong customer focus. You are motivated, able to take own initiatives as well as being a team player. Communication and presentation skills are very important. You are structured, able to work at a high pace and willing to travel when necessary. Fluency in English, both verbal and written is required.
For more information
- Relevant work experience with databases, data warehouses etc.
- Knowledge of BI Applications like QlickView, Power BI.
- Experience in implementing and deploying Business Intelligence and data solutions in enterprises such as Microsoft BI, Oracle BI etc.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex data sets
- Strong knowledge and experience working with SQL
- Knowledge in developing customized dashboards in Power BI using several data sources
- Ability to combine strong analytical skills with business knowledge
- Understanding of Cloud BI solutions on Azure, AWS etc
Please contact Usman Arshad Khan, Head of Portfolio & Strategy, phone +46-8 553 83919, or email@example.comApplication
Your application, in Swedish or English, should include a covering letter and CV. Apply via our website: HR InLine/Jobbsök på Scania, no later than April 28th, 2019. Job ID 20191587.