Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Scania Financial Services (SFS) is serving Scania customers, dealers and distributors in more than 60 markets through 17 captive business units by offering competitive and innovative financing and insurance solutions. Over 1.000 dedicated professionals manage a portfolio consisting of more than 170.000 trucks, buses, coaches and trailers representing over 100 bn SEK of assets financed and more than 100.000 insurance policies.
The aim for SFS is to become a true and integrated part of the Scania Solution Sales offering by developing customer satisfaction and loyalty while adding values to the stakeholders and customer’s customers when living the Scania Experience.
At the SFS Head Office located in Södertälje, the Front Office is responsible for the commercialisation of the complete range of our financial services product portfolio. The function drives and coordinates the development of sales processes, the customer journey and the financial services product and services portfolio. The team consists of three functions: Sales and Business Development, Customer Insurance and Export & Trade Finance.
The role is a permanent employment and you report to the Head of Sales and Business Development.Business Development
In this role you will be deeply involved in the business and product development activities within Financial Services. We offer an exciting and stimulating cross-functional work environment within Scania´s head office, but you will also work closely with our 17 business units worldwide. Travelling will be a natural part of the job and you will have great opportunity to influence your work conditions as well as the focus areas of the overall SFS Business Development effort..Job description
Your key responsibilities are the following:
- Support the global SFS sales effort to achieve targets by developing and promoting new services
- Be the central owner of SFS products and services portfolio including roadmap
- Facilitate benchmarking, harmonisation and sharing of best practices between business units through regular idea exchange
- Be the guide and take active leadership in coordinating and follow-up of all business development initiatives
- Act as partner and internal consultant to business units in development and local market adaptation of new products, services and concepts by contributing with knowledge, best practice sharing and resources
- Perform and collect customer research to maintain a good understanding of the end-to-end customer journey of Scania Financial Services.
- Identify areas of improvement and build action plans to systematically improve performance in the entire organization
- Business intelligence and competitor analysis
- Drive innovation through research, pre-studies and network collaboration
- Represent Financial Services in cross functional initiatives
- Solid experience in Financial services or other services related to our ecosystem
- Experience in product and concept development
- Experience from cross functional and/or international work environments
- Experience and interest of leading change
- Creative mindset - always ready to look for new business opportunities and solutions based on the customer journey
- Comfortable to work with processes and IT systems
- Proven project management skills
- Your English is excellent, and other language skills is a merit
- Passion for Scania’s products and services, detailed knowledge is a merit
- Good social competence
For more information or inquiries please contact; Joakim Ewers, Head of Sales and Business Development + 46 70 165 1869,
or current position holders Joakim Lutteman, Business Developer + 46 70 081 2569 Tobias Vidderfjell, Business Developer + 46 70 086 3596Application
Application Your application shall include CV, Personal letter and copies of grades, please send your application the 24th of January 2021 at the latest.