Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
At Finance and Business Control, F&BC, we are a diverse group of people with one interest in common. We want to create the next generation Finance organisation. That is a high ambition and requires people that want to make a difference and break new grounds. To ensure this we must accelerate digital transformation and take big leaps into next generations methods & tools. To support in this journey, we are now recruiting to Finance Way & Innovation Office.
The future presents us with more complexity, ambiguity and challenges than ever before. But it also provides more opportunities. The role of finance is changing rapidly, and we need changemakers who can help facilitate this journey from a holistic perspective - with all our stakeholders in mind.
We are looking for someone who can make sense of complexity and join us in the journey of financial transformation by supporting us in executing complex changes in a cross functional finance environment. Working within a demanding and cross-functional environment, you will meet different organisations with different needs and challenges.Your role
- Support the management in their work to analyse the market opportunities within the area of Finance & Business Control.
- Define and transform business processes so that the opportunities within the organisation and from technological perspective can be capitalized on.
- Leading the creation of a transformation plan for the financial processes at Scania to drive legacy transformation (both technical and process oriented).
- Co-operate with key business stakeholders as well as IT stakeholders; both internal and external.
- To be the bridge between business needs and IT opportunities by integrating people, processes, capabilities, technology and culture in the transformation journey.
- Set the foundation for the business architect function within the Finance & Business control area at Scania.
To succeed in this role you may have worked as a business analyst consultant, business architect or management consultant in the interface of finance optimization and technical debt. You may have experience in leading a financial transformation before or have acquired skills as a project manager driving change and transformational issues in finance department. Perhaps you work in a business development department today and want to take the next step in your career? Your background may vary, but most importantly you have a great passion for finance and a desire of being one of the key players in driving the shift within our finance function.
We are looking for you who are a great communicator, both in English and Swedish. Are both interested in the financing challenges and opportunities the new technology creates. You are analytical and can lay the puzzle for the transformation and be there to ensure that it is implemented in the best way.Application
Does this sound exiting? Well it is. This is a once in a life time opportunity to drive the shift for Finance within Scania. Your application should include CV, cover letter and copies of certificates. Please apply as soon as possible and no later than April 18th.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!About Scania