Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania's success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
We are looking for curious software developers with interest in frontend, backend or maybe both! As a team member you will experience a strong culture which is characterized by innovation, fun and openness. We ask for and appreciate your contribution to our development journey and ways of working.
At Sales IT we are responsible for the design, development, implementation and maintenance of the Scania Sales Eco system. The work environment is international and your colleagues represent many different nationalities.
If you have an open mindset for different technologies and agile working methods, then this is the right challenge for you.We have the following mindset:
Our main technology stack
- We are passionate developers
- We are constantly improving our products
- We don't do boring tasks, because we have automated them
- We run code reviews, pair- or mob programming to share and learn new things
- We write clean code
- We enjoy working in agile teams and we understand the meaning of the Agile Manifesto
- We love to share our knowledge and ideas, coach and help our team members
Besides continuously delivering customer features we are moving our entire Sales Eco system to the cloud and modernizing our frontend. We are also in the phase of establishing microservices.
By joining us you will work with excellent engineers and have the opportunity to make a real impact on our ways of working and team development.