Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.Scania Finans AB is a company within Scania Financial Services (SFS) that offers financing and insurance solutions in seven markets in the Nordic and Baltic countries. With a customer financing portfolio exceeding SEK 15 billion Scania Finans AB is the largest finance company within SFS. The company has about 100 employees, half of them located at the head office in Södertälje and the other half located at the branches.
We are now looking for a committed and driven Assistant to Managing Director.Job description
We are looking for an enthusiastic colleague who likes to work in a fast moving environment with an international touch. You will become the spider in the web that makes sure that things flow as smoothly as possible. You will work closely with the executive team as well as supporting the entire company, but also have your own responsibility for different tasks.
Your main tasks will be:
- Coordinate and arrange various meetings, activities and presentations
- Coordinate and support internal and external communication and information
- Participate in and run small projects and improvement activities
- Responsible for yearly wheel meetings including invitations, agendas, minutes and follow up on actions
- Coordinate, compile and distribute board material
- Organize conferences and other events
- Administration of company agreements and documents
- Office manager
- Create and organise routines and processes to increase efficiency and to facilitate the organisation
- Administrate Reflex, Sharepoint and Team RoomJob requirementsWe are looking for a person with experience from a similar role and with a strong commitment and drive. You have very good knowledge of the Office package and new techniques in general. We value good knowledge of Scania's way of working and an established network within the organisation. We also believe you have an education that allows you to broaden your duties and responsibilities within our team. As Scania Finans AB is an international company and you will have daily contact with our branches, we expect you to be fluent in both Swedish and English.As a person we believe that you are service minded with a high integrity. You need to be an open and flexible team player with an ability to work proactively, independently and in an organized way.Further informationFor further information about the role and function, please contact Bernt Lindstedt (Managing Director at Scania Finans AB), +46 8 553 83 740, Weronica Nilsson (Deputy Managing Director) +46 8 553 89 531.ApplicationYour application should include a CV, cover letter, and copies of relevant grades and/or certificates. Selections will be made on an ongoing basis throughout the application period. Apply via our website or reflex for internal candidates, by January 31st at the latest. Job Id 20202718.
We look forward to read your application!