Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable transport solutions.
Scania Group Internal Audit has the global responsibility for the execution of the internal audit activities covering all processes at Scania. This includes business, financial as well as IT/technical processes and risk areas.
We are now looking for an Internal Auditor who can make an important contribution to our work as well as giving the possibility of boosting and practise your interest by joining our international and dynamic team. You have high energy and drive, are eager to learn being proactive and structured in your work as well as having solid experience and an active interest in data analytics and in performing data-driven audits.
Meeting diverse cultures and colleagues from various functions and countries requires you to be a highly professional, social and diplomatic person. The position is located at the Global Headquarters in Södertälje, Sweden but the field work can be carried out worldwide which means that international travelling is part of the position (post-covid).Key responsibilities
- Participate in Audit Projects which includes preparation, field work and reporting, timely and in accordance with the established audit process
- Actively follow-up and closing of actions from performed audits
- Play an active role in developing audit processes and methodology which particularly includes enhancement of data-driven audits using data analytics to increase coverage and assurance level
- Participate in the annual audit need assessment process and in the preparation of the annual audit plan
- University degree in Business Administration, Finance, Engineering, Data Science or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of internal/external auditing experience or corresponding work experience from finance or engineering
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office applications (Excel, Power Point, Word etc)
- Extensive experience and an active interest in data analytics using various tools(e.g PowerBI, ACL). Demonstrates proactiveness in enhancing current skills and shares expertise with others, teaching and explaining concepts.
- Excellent communication skills as well as high integrity and independence balanced with a flexible approach and a good listener.
- Project management skills and well-developed interpersonal skills being a team player as well as capacity to work independently
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to see the big picture as well as the details
- Strong business English, verbally and in writing. If you have any additional language skills this is a great advantage
- Ability to undertake international travelling (post-covid)
You will be offered continuous training in order to boost your development and performance.
As an employee of Scania, we offer extraordinary career opportunities and development in addition to other benefits such as private lease car, flexible working hours, lunch at reduced prices and more. If you live in Stockholm, we offer direct bus service between Stockholm and Södertälje.Further information
If you have any questions regarding this recruitment process please contact
Jonny Johansson, Head of Finance and Administration Audit, +46 70 6580651 or
Sylas Lopes, Chief Audit Executive, +46 70 0814520.Could this be your next challenge?
Your application should include a CV, a cover letter and copies of any relevant certificates.
Apply via Scania’s career website. Interviews will be held continuously and we will therefore need your application in English as soon as possible.
In this recruitment we will perform a background check before employment; https://tofindout.se/sv/faq/ employment