Scania is currently undergoing an exciting transformation from a traditional truck manufacturer to a provider of complete sustainable transport solutions. IT is a crucial part of this transformation as Scania's success is depending on flexible and efficient IT solutions that support current and future business requirements.
Do you want to be an agile leader and drive Scania further on in our digitalisation journey? We need more leaders who wants to develop our co-workers in line with our vision and strategy.Your Challenge
Your daily challenge will include:
In our strategy we are focusing on:
- Ensuring your team’s ability by develop self-organized teams built upon agile principle
- Motivating, engaging and developing your co-workers
- Creating a team climate where innovation is a given factor and where our new ways of working can develop and continuously improve
- Responsibility for the team’s delivery in close cooperation with various stakeholders
- Drive the change in automation of software development
- Responsible for budget and to maximize business value from your capacity
- Being a member of the management team, where you play an important role in formulating strategies, plans and visions for our area
- Understanding the business challenges and what is needed in order to optimize business value for Scania
- Improving our agile way of working. Empowering DevOps, both by cultural and technical perspective
- Recruit, develop and challenge our co-workers to reach higher grounds
- Building a modern technology baseline within the Sales IT eco-system, where a micro-service architecture in AWS will be a foundation for our new services
Sales IT needs a new leader that dare to drive change and constantly challenge the way we are working. Being a leader comes naturally to you. As a leader you communicate expectations and know that feedback is crucial in driving the development of both team and individual. You are a good coach for people and can adapt your leadership skills to different situations.
Having a close dialogue and a close cooperation with the business and users are instinctive to you, as is understanding your team’s deliverables. You also have good knowledge in IT and like to handle technical discussions.
You have a deep understanding of the agile manifesto and what it truly stands for. You build teams knowing that diversity maximize performance. You can coach and lead teams in their journey to continuously improve and reach new insights of their and your own abilities.For more information, please contact:
Jesper Lovendal, IJB (+46 8 553 503 35), Nina Lidbeck, IH Competence Manager (+46 8 553 713 74)