The world of transport and logistics is electrifying rapidly and at Scania we are committed to give our customers the world's best eTruck charging experience. We believe that providing hassle free access to public changing of electrified fleets is key in enabling the shift to sustainable transport solutions. We are looking for an experienced Product Owner that loves to create clarity in complexity and thrives in a team-oriented environment. Join us in our mission to shape the future of electrified, sustainable transport!What will you do?
In this opportunity, you will establish a commercial vehicle charging service across Europe to allow electrified transport operations across the continent. You will be part of a team consisting of developers and Product Owners to lead the development of Scania's public charging offering. Together with the team, you will work closely with customers, external technology partners, and internal Scania development teams to lead product development with the target to provide electrified fleets hassle free access to public changing.
As a product owner, you and your team will be responsible for Scania's eMobility Service Provider (eMSP) product going forward, including technical proposition, features, and roadmap. Your focus will be on long term commercial success by translating the targeted business model and commercial features into technical requirements and challenging the commercial proposition based on technical insights e.g., target architecture implications.Some of your tasks and responsibilities will be to:
Who are you?
- lead the development of an integral new digital service for Scania from a technical perspective.
- agile planning, leadership, and execution to ensure the implementation of a digital charging service in the field of public charging for commercial vehicles.
- continuous assessment of technical trends, regulatory requirements, and customer feedback to improve charging service & ensure compliance with regulatory standards.
- development of solution concepts and requirements analyses with the relevant internal/external stakeholders.
- support in the development of the system architecture and required interfaces in the environment of digital charging services.
As a person, you have an empathetic personality with strong communication skills and the ability to work cooperatively within a diverse team. You are also a team player with a mindset of a leader and a role model for others. You have a strong understanding of the eMSP topic and have the skill-set to make complex technology solution easy to understand for people outside the specific technology domain. You also have your own vision of where the eMSP product will be in the wider e-mobility landscape going forward.Otherwise, it is required that you
Do you want to know more?
- have at least 3 years' experience in the field of EV-charging, charging infrastructure or similar.
- professional experience in product ownership with expertise in agile development of software applications.
- degree in electrical engineering, information science discipline or similar
- proficient English skills, both spoken and written.
- ideally or merit if you are working as a Product Owner or CTO for an eMSP today.
We are collaborating with Nexer Recruit regarding this recruitment. Please contact recruitment consultant Elin Murman at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +46 761 169 132 if you want to learn more about the position. We are looking forward to hearing from you!