We are looking for an peptide mass spectrometry specialist. You will be involved in a range of research
projects with state-of-the-art equipment. You will work within a team of cell biologists, informatics
specialists and mass spectrometry specialists who together drive the development and application of our
novel approach to immunopeptidomics. This is a great opportunity to develop within interdisciplinary
science as our platform grows.
We expect that you have either a PhD or MSc with a few years of relevant high-quality experience - but
we are more interested in finding the right person. You must have excellent English communication skills,
knowledge of relevant research techniques and ability to analyse and summarise data. You must be
capable of working as part of a team but should also demonstrate initiative to drive projects forward.What we are looking for
- PhD or MSc in relevant field.
- Technical expertise in peptide UPLC and mass spectrometry using Thermo and/or Bruker
- Experience of relevant biological applications, in immunology and/or oncology, would be a plus.
- Goal orientated with a focus on proficiency and attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently both independently and in a team environment
- Strong communication skills and ability to write documentation
- Fluent written and spoken English
An international workplace, with plenty of variety in the job and the opportunity to work and learn at the
exciting intersection of biotechnology and medicine. For the right candidates, strong development
opportunities will be available in a growing organisation.