AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven biopharmaceutical business that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialization of prescription medicines for some of the world´s most serious diseases.
AstraZeneca has an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Analyst to join the new Biologics Manufacturing plant Gärtuna, Södertälje. The purpose-built facility will fill and pack the next generation of clinical and commercial biological drugs from the AstraZeneca pipeline; supporting the acceleration of the biologics portfolio.
If you are inspired by the possibilities of science to make a difference and ready to discover what you can do - join AstraZeneca!Main Duties and Responsibilities
As a Finance Business Analyst at Sweden Biologics you will join a factory in start-up phase and support the business by providing;
- Project cost control and project administration
- Preparation and deliver financial reports and support documentation to stakeholders
- A cost awareness environment through cost controlling
- Assistance in setting up financial control framework
- Assistance in setting up and testing SAP / planning tool
- Other ad hoc financial or administrative tasks
As the Finance Business Analyst, you will be a part of a dedicated team of two other people, and report directly to the Lead Finance Business Partner for Sweden Biologics.Essential Requirements
- Education on bachelor level with business administration, finance or accounting orientation, or gained that level through experience
- Experience from a similar function
- Experience in SAP
- Independent worker that likes to take initiatives and can organize your own work
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
- Computer literate (MS office, etc.)
If you are interested, apply now! Interviews might be conducted during the application period
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status. AstraZeneca only employs individuals with the right to work in the country/ies where the role is advertised.About the employment
The assignment as Finance Business Analyst is on a consultant basis with start immediately.
Project period is until 2019-12-05. As a consultant, you will get an employment at Adecco Sweden.
We have collective agreements. We want you to feel good and we offer healthcare benefits, discount on training cards, etc. To make you feel safe, you are also covered by insurance and occupational healthcare.
The Adecco Group is the world´s leading provider of HR solutions. With more than 32,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world, we offer a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day.
The services we offer fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is based in Zurich-Glattbrugg, Switzerland and we are a Fortune Global 500 company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
Adecco was founded in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles.
Read more at www.adecco.comAbout the application
The assignment will be filled immediately, and we are therefore recruiting continuously during the application period. Please enclose your CV and personal letter and apply the "Ansök/Apply" button.
1. The first step in our recruitment processes is a personality test (MAP) that is sent to your mail after the recruiter has reviewed your application. Adecco uses tests as part of the process in order to make as quality assured and fair assessment as possible.
2. Responsible recruiter will then continuously review submitted applications and make a first selection.
3. If you are one of those who gets to the next step of the process, you will be contacted for a telephone interview. Those who continue after telephone interview will be given the opportunity to come to Adecco and meet the responsible recruiter for a personal interview.
Please note that in some of our processes we also use video interviews, more tests and other assessment techniques. If this is the case, you will be informed about this in the process.Contact details
If you have questions about the assignment or the recruitment process, you are welcome to contact responsible recruiter: Peder Andersson via email@example.com.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact Adecco´s Candidate Support via tel: 08-100 500.Welcome with your application!Keywords:
Finance, Analyst, Cost Control, SAP, Accounting