Are you motivated by creating innovative solutions? Hiab are now looking to expand their R&D department with a Junior development engineer! Here, you will get the chance to work in exciting new development projects, designing the future of on-road handling equipment.
With over 3,400 employees, Hiab are working at the front lines of technology, from their office in beautiful Hudiksvall. Sounds exciting? Apply today for a position that helps create tomorrow!Information om uppdraget
As a R&D Development Engineer, you will be part of a creative team, with the focus of working with new development and design. Hiabs R&D department are responsible for creating loader cranes and on-road handling equipment. From their modern office in the beautiful city of Hudiksvall, known for its proximity to the coast, their picturesque houses and open community, Hiab offers you a great place to learn and develop your own skills, whilst working with experienced colleagues. Currently, they are working on the future of automatised products.You are offered
- A role at an innovative and world leading workplace, nationally as well as internationally
- The chance to be a part of developing tomorrows technology
- The chance to learn from experienced colleagues and be a part of a open and collaborative team
In this position, you will work closely with your team, developing and designing in CAD to create high complexity products. Each team member will be responsible for a component in the projects, creating as a collective, innovative solutions.
Some examples of tasks you will be working with:
- Design and develop new products in projects using CAD
- Following up your design by testing them in Hiab's high-tech laboratory
- Collaborating with suppliers as well as other teams within the department
- Work with product cost, materials and LCA (Life Cycle Assessment)
Vi söker dig som
- Has a relevant engineering degree, such as Mechanics, Industrial design or Engineering physics
- Has previous knowledge within drawing theory and material science
- Is fluent in English, both regarding speech and writing
We see it as beneficial if you are fluent in Swedish.
As a person, you are result-orientated with good collaboration skills. You know the importance of working within deadlines and have great communication skills.Other information
- Start: September
- Work extent: Full-time
- Location: Hudiksvall
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Hiab that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.