Are you interested and skilled in electricity, mechanics, and hydraulics? Are you enthusiastic about renewable energy and like a physical job, traveling to new places? As a Traveling Service Technician at Vestas, you get a job where you make a difference for a more sustainable future.Sales > SBU NCE > Norrbotten
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a business unit that includes Scandinavia, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Poland, Finland, the Baltics, Germany, the Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and the southern part of Africa. We are responsible for sales, projects, installation, and service for wind farms in these regions. We have a regional office in Malmö as well as warehouses around the countries.
Service Nordics is responsible for the service and maintenance of our wind turbines in Sweden, Finland, Denmark and Norway. Vestas Northern and Central Europe strives to be the highest performing business unit within Vestas, in terms of both modern energy and customer satisfaction as well as being the most attractive workplace. With these aspirations , the service technician who takes care of customers' turbines have an important role in the front line of oursResponsibilities
Right now we are looking for service technicians for Brännliden / Aldermyrberget in Jörn about 60km outside Skellefteå, who will be part of a service team with responsibility for service and maintenance of our wind turbines in the area. We are looking for you with a positive attitude who enjoys working in teams. The service places high demands on accuracy and professionalism as we are extremely careful that our service work is performed with the highest quality and safety. To achieve goals fully with the tasks, we believe that you are a person who has good knowledge of electricity and / or mechanics, is service-oriented and business-like.Your responsibilities will include:
- Troubleshooting and repair of wind turbines, both mechanical and electrical
- Service and maintenance of wind turbines in accordance with service agreements
- Customer contact with owners regarding upcoming service / repairs and clear reporting of measures performed
- Responsibility and care of the service car incl. its stock
- Responsibility for spare parts keeping and inventory of local warehouses as well as orders for materials / spare parts / tools, returned goods etc.
- Daily reporting and registration in our business system, SAP
Qualifications Required. We are looking for you who have:
- Experience or education in electricity or mechanics. You are also willing to develop your skills in the areas
- Good general computer skills
- Good knowledge of both Swedish and English (corporate language) in speech and writing
- As an additional point is previous experience as a service technician or similar work
- Driving license
You enjoy working in teams, communicating with other parts of the organization and you are service-oriented
- You are solution-oriented, reliable, structured and can work separately
- When working takes place at high altitude, good body physics is required
- You have a high sense of security
- You are open to any unplanned overtime
The service involves some travelers with overnight stays for various further education and assistance in other areas. For this service, therefore, high flexibility in terms of travel and working hours is an absolute requirement.
A requirement for obtaining employment is that you are approved for mast and pole certificates, which consists of a load ECG and medical examination, which is performed during the recruitment processWhat we offer
Our employees are our high quality asset. In addition to a attractive salary and benefits, such as wellness grants and quick access to specialized healthcare, we invest in your development. After a thorough introductory course, we offer continuous development of your skills with a well-established training program. You get to work in a team with great diversity and motivated service technicians, in a stimulating environment in a fast-growing international company where good communication and structure are the keys to good results. As Vestas works for a gender-equal workplace, we welcome female as well as male applicants.Additional information
For any further information, please contact with Manager: (46) 705739994 or with Recruiter- Wioleta Kreft: 0048 508 456 838.
Please apply no later than 29th April 2021.