Majorel Nordic is recruiting an inspiring Customer Service Junior Team Leader – Swedish speaking for the Netflix campaign. This is a unique opportunity for a motivated, people manager, who is passionate about helping others to excel and wants to be part of revolutionizing the Customer Service industry.You love:
· Coaching and developing people to enable their growth and deliver exceptional customer service to Netflix subscribers
· Inspiring and motivating people around you (and you're good at it too)
· Learning through hands-on experience and focusing on solution using data, efficiency and sensibility
· Staying up to date with the latest trends in entertainment and technology
· Implementing strategies to help the team achieve it's set goals
· 6 months or more of people management experience in an international environment, preferably in a customer service environment
· Able to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences and give / receive regular feedback, and you are comfortable to facilitate presentations to a variety of audiences
· Ability to adapt, motivate and drive a team through change management processes
· Experience in performance management and call monitoring
· Proven success with building, leading, and motivating a team and demonstrated history of unwavering judgement
· Tech savvy and have a basic understanding of computer and home networking terminology (operating systems, browsers, routers, modems, etc.)
· Fluent in Swedish and English, both written and spoken, additional fluency in Finnish language would be an advantage
· Shift schedule. Open to work between 8am and 11pm, 7 Days a week and flexible to work various schedules based on business needs
· Dynamic and fast paced work environment
· Culture of freedom and responsibility to take ownership of the management of the team
· Full work from home model
· Contract until end march-23, with the intention to extend based on performance and business needs
· 40 working hours/week
Submit your application by sending a CV and personal letter via onepartnergroup.se. For questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Malin Vedman at OnePartnerGroup or Karina Hedin at Majorel 070-249 78 15. The selection takes place on an ongoing basis and the position may be filled before the application deadline, which is 2022-12-29. Please note that we do not process application documents received per email.
We look forward to receiving your application!
At OnePartnerGroup we work with recruitment and staffing based on our biggest driving force - to see you succeed and achieve your goals in both short and long term. Therefore, you can trust that we will do our best to find a job that suits you, regardless of wether it concerns a position as an employee with us or a recruitment for one of our costumers. With a local presence in around 40 locations, from Malmö in the south to Kalix in the north, we are close to you. Based on a wide network of contacts and with good local knowledge, we offer a large range of vacant positions that may suit you, within several industries. Welcome to Sweden’s most local recruitment and staffing company, you too!