Senior Business Manager / Sales Manager
As Senior Business Manager you will play an active role in the growth strategy for the Ricardo Automotive and Industrial business in Scandinavia. Your focus will be to maintain and develop strong relationships and partnerships with clients, whilst proactively seeking new opportunities to grow the Ricardo business. You will have a keen interest in the automotive and industrial sectors and have a broad technical understanding so that you can identify where Ricardo solutions and services will benefit new and existing clients."I'm very proud to have been given this opportunity to grow Ricardo's presence in the Scandinavia region. Ricardo has a strong history of delivering excellence and value through technology. You will be involved in an exciting phase where you will have the opportunity to impact and influence your role. Our new office is ideally located in the Automotive cluster in Gothenburg and needs to be filled with driven colleagues that want to build the business in Scandinavia together with me."
- Per-Inge Kruse, Head of Business DevelopmentResponsibilities
Background and skills
- Proactively supporting the successful implementation and further development of the sales strategy in Scandinavia
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with clients and with the engineering procurement and purchasing department champions at Scandinavia-based key accounts
- Close collaboration with Product & Technologies leaders and Engineering Capability heads at Ricardo
- Working with the Ricardo teams to develop and promote attractive value propositions, sales presentations and bids
- Coordinating and managing the sales process from the initial conversation through to the project handover
- The position will require some travels to customers and Ricardo office in UK
To be successful in this role you have a significant sales experience in Business-to-Business engineering services and a deep understanding of the Scandinavian automotive and/or industrial markets, products and OEM/Tier1 requirements. You have a good understanding of engineering offerings across automotive and industrial products including Engines, Transmission & Driveline, Vehicle, and Electrical & Electronic systems.Personal qualities
- Able to work in autonomy, but happy to accept leadership when required
- Innovative, creative, client-focused and commercially aware
- Interested in business development
- Excellent listening and communication skills - English and Swedish fluency required
For more information about the position contact Maria Ahlén 0708-49 02 88 or Mattias Lyckberg 0733-33 60 80 at Intenso Teknikrekrytering AB.We welcome your application as soon as possible, selection is done continuously.
Read more about the new office in Gothenburg at https://automotive.ricardo.com/about-automotive/news-and-blogs/ricardo-opens-office-in-gothenburg-to-strengthen-presence-in-scandinaviaAbout RicardoRicardo plc is a global, world-class, multi-industry consultancy for engineering, technology, project innovation and strategy. Our people are committed to providing outstanding value through quality engineering solutions focused on high efficiency, low emission, class-leading product innovation and robust strategic implementation. With a century of delivering excellence and value through technology, our client list includes the world's major transportation original equipment manufacturers, supply chain organizations, energy companies, financial institutions and governments. Guided by our corporate values of respect, integrity, creativity & innovation and passion, we enable our customers to achieve sustainable growth and commercial success. Ricardo is listed in the FTSE4Good Index, which identifies global companies that demonstrate strong environmental, social and governance (ESG) practices. For more information, visit www.ricardo.com. Sökord: Business Development, Business Manager, affärsutvecklare, Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales, försäljning, Automotive, OEMs, OEM.