Headquartered in Luxembourg, International Automotive Components (IAC) Group is a leading global supplier of automotive components and systems, including instrument panels, console systems, door panels, headliners and overhead systems to automakers around the world. The company's 2017 sales were $4.4 billion. IAC Group operates more than 50 manufacturing facilities in 16 countries. The company has more than 60 total locations in 19 countries, including 18 design, technical and commercial centers, and employs more than 22,000 people globally. For more information, visit www.iacgroup.com.Om tjänsten
To be responsible for logistic and quality issues from a day to day functional and strategic which involves material handling, quality, deliveries and internal logistics.
- Develope and manage to achieve targets agreed in way of quality, cost, delivery and environmental requirements.
- Assist/lead teams in VA/VE activities to help cost reduction focus.
- Support/work on cost savings activities as: VA/VE, defining alternative.
- Continuously search for new cost reduction opportunities via group synergis.
- Support/carry analysis in order to reach the cost saving targets for the function.
- Support, develop/motivate direct reports to help to achieve targets in line with annual saving plans.
- Assist in development of, implement and work to european quality procedures thus helping to establish best practice.
- Develope and manage the material delivery, material-handling department and quality department in order to achieve agreed targets in a way of quality, cost and environmental requirements.
- Support the projectteam with quality and logistical requirements and solutions.
- Support the inventory plan of production material and packaging material.
- Secure and monitor the quality and deliveries towards the customers and support the customer relations.
- Monitor and improve the inventory days on cash.
Preferred educational qualifications and experiences to fulfil the role
- Minimum 3 years studies at upper secondary school, technical or financial program.
Technial or financial degree from university is preferred.
Arbetstider och övriga villkor
- Preferably a degree as, Certified logistic/professional logistic/quality qualification.
- Fluent in english language, both written and conversational.
- Very good general technical and financial understanding.
- Good PC skills, particulary Microsoft Office.
- Good communication, analytical and numercial skills.
- Experience from the automotive industry supply chain is desirable.
- Good skills in the quality and environmental systems on market.
Any questions regarding the advertised rol, please contact email@example.com
Interviews will be hold on an ongoing basis.