We are looking for two new colleagues to support 2 of our business units within Airline Operations: 1) Maintenance Production & CAMO and 2) Flight Operation Crew Base at Arlanda. The HR partner will act as a one point of contact for the managers in all people and organizational matters in the employee life cycle and various annual people processes in line with SAS People Policies.
You will become a part of our Scandinavian HR team in Airline Operations, and a member of local management teams.Key responsibilities
Background and skills
- Work in close collaboration with the line managers and management team.
- Support leader in matters securing a trustworthy, safe, and secure workplace with minimum absence, high engagement, and compliance to country work environment legislation.
- Participate in negotiations for the collective bargain agreements.
- Act as a general advisor and coach to line managers on all people related matters to achieve a compliant approach maintaining integrity and SAS culture raising the bar on organizational and leadership performance.
- Act as one point of contact for managers in close collaboration with IR securing proper and hands on momentum in accordance with local law, collective bargain agreements and SAS policies in collaboration with the HR Centers of Expertise, to deliver the best solutions for the business.
- Making a difference in SAS operational people agenda participating in cross-unit projects, building winning teams, actively sharing expertise, and learning from others.
As a person you:
- University degree in relevant field and solid experience within HR (min 5 years), preferably as a HR Partner in a Scandinavian organization.
- Knowledge in labor law and collective bargaining agreement. Strong negotiations skills and experience in collaboration and negotiation with union representatives.
- Fluent in one of the Scandinavian languages and English - both written and orally.
- Experience from supporting leaders and management teams.
- Strong business acumen and ability to positively influence and collaborate in a matrix and cross-functional environment.
- Experience from working with HR KPIs in a constructive way and providing people related insights to managers.
- Drive initiatives to expand a diverse working environment and culture.
- Prior working experience from larger and complex organizations with both blue and white collar employees will be an advantage.
- Knowledge from either manufacturing or hospitality and service industries is much relevant and appreciated.
- Act with integrity, honesty and morale.
- Are open and want to grow by learning and developing yourself.
- Are a strong internal and external communicator.
- Can act according - Lead yourself, lead others and lead SAS.
- Can balance and perform several parallel activities.
- Can deliver and create results, independent and in teams.
As our offices are partially located inside the airport’s restricted area, you will need to provide a clean criminal record and obtain approval from the authorities (Luftfartsverket). More information can be found here: www.luftfartsverket.se. Drug and alcohol testing are also required prior to employment. The position at the Flight Operation Crew Base will be based at SAS Arlanda Base, and the position in Maintenance Production & CAMO will be based at primarily the HQ in Frösundavik with occasional presence at the Tech Base at Arlanda.
Working for SAS, you have a variety of benefits and the possibility to travel around the world with SAS and Star Alliance to discounted prices. We offer a good pension, different health and wellness benefits, discounts from a wide range of brands, as well as discount on the transportations to and from airports, airport shops, hotels, and car-rental.Interested?
If you have any further questions please contact Recruitment Consultant Saba Solomon at firstname.lastname@example.org or Oscar Dahl at Oscar.Dahl@wise.se. We review applications continuously so please submit your application as soon as possible. Please note that we do not accept email-applications. Looking forward hearing from you!