What makes the role as Digital Solutions Coordinator at SSP exciting?
We are in a period of change introducing digital solutions in our units in the Nordics Region for our business. We are looking for a Digital Solutions Coordinator who will be responsible for executing the digital solutions plan for the Nordics Region as well as support the execution of the commercial plan for a portfolio of brands within a category. Reporting to Category Manager Table Service & Bars you will be placed at our office at Arlanda Airport, Stockholm, but working across the whole Nordics. At the moment though we are recommending our teams to work from home. We offer an exciting work environment where you will be given responsibility from the first day. If you show positive results and ambition your career options at SSP are endless!Overall role:
As a Digital Solutions Coordinator you successfully execute the digital solutions plan and support execution of Commercial Plan. You support the delivery of EBITDA growth from like-for-like sales and gross margin improvement activities to deliver commercial results through successfull implementation of digital solutions as well as optimizing the commercial setup in our live digital systems.Main responsibilities:
- Plan, drive and own digital solutions projects like digital screens, self-ordering kiosks etc and responsible to develop content and deliver training to operations.
- Prepare, submit and track project briefs to internal and external functions and track progress of briefs to ensure delivery on time and budget.
- Support the delivery of range, pricing and POS and ensure effective and successful implementation of commercial initiatives.
- Maintain digital solutions support material including product lists, price bands, operational manuals, POS catalogues and local marketing.
- Respond to ad-hoc brand queries from operational and cross functional teams within a timely manner.
- Monitor competitor activity and highlight new opportunities.
To succeed in this role you need a higher degree in Marketing, Economics or equivalent work experience. You must have documented experience of digitial solutions implementation and coordinating digital solutions projects. You need documented experience from using price, range, upselling, margin or category optimisation to deliver commercial results.
Knowledge of trends in the food and beverage, hospitality and/or grocery industry is desirable. We want you to be a proficient user of Word, Excel, PowerPoint as well as digital solutions systems and brand- & category management systems.
If you have the ability to work at pace and effectively prioritize competing demands on time - you will fit into this role. We see you as an analytical, commercial, and data-driven self-starter who is highly flexible with good attention to details. You are self-motivated with the ability to quickly learn and adapt in a complex changing environment. Your communication skills need to be excellent and you are confident working across many levels of the organization. Fluent Swedish and English in spoken and written.Does this sound like your next challenge?
Please submit your application as soon as possible, selecting and interviewing is ongoing.
Questions about the employment are answered by Ronnie Carlsson, 073 688 16 12.