Do you want to join an expanding, profitable and successful corporation? Join the team of Skruf Snus. We are now looking for a Factory Controller. The Factory Controller will be head of the Finance Department managing a team of two, a finance controller and an accountant. The role will work closely with the Factory Manager to drive several cost optimization initiatives, as well as providing financial and commercial expertise for business decisions.Key accountabilities
- Control of manufacturing information systems, including the timely and accurate preparation and reporting of forecasts, budgets and monthly management accounts.
- Set up, lead, train, and develop employees in the Finance Department.Driving the factory to the targeted performance.
- Implementing tight budgetary control over spending and highlighting potential savings.Prepare monthly balance sheet and income statement, as well as half-year and full-year disclosures for the legal entity.
- Highlighting and reporting on any significant variances in management accounts and making recommendations as necessary.Establish and maintain transfer costs and product cost build-up.
- Preparation and review of capital investments.
- Work closely with regional Factory Controller in the Netherlands and the Head of Finance Stockholm for the legal entity.
Skills & experience
- Provide the management team with relevant data to support the decision-making process and make proposals to improve the factory financial result.
You are likely to possess a University degree, preferably Economics, or equivalent, with a minimum of 5 years experience in a financial role, preferably gained in a production environment. The ideal candidate should have significant Finance and Controlling experience as well as good knowledge of Manufacturing processes and procedures. Strong analytical and interpersonal skills and the ability to influence are required, as is the ability to interact positively at all levels of the company.
The candidate for this role needs to demonstrate ambition and a strong drive for results. You should also be able to work autonomously, capable of setting priorities.Fluency in English is essential. Communication skills in Swedish is desirable but not crucial for this position.
If you have any questions, please contact Eleonor Cserpes:
070 955 31 30
We look forward to receiving your application!