Do you want to join an expanding, profitable and successful corporation? Join the team of Skruf Snus. We are now looking for a Finacial Controller.
Skruf Snus AB is Swedish subsidiary of Imperial Brands plc, one of the largest tobacco company in the world. As one of the largest snus manufacturers in Scandinavia our passion for innovation with a market share of 20% we offer a stimulating and rewarding place to work and develop. Our latest innovation Skruf Super White, a non-tobacco oral nicotine product, is currently being launched in a number of markets outside of Scandinavia and the factory site in Sävsjö is growing alongside the market.
In this role your key responsibilities will be to support factory management team with cost management as well as allocation of capital resources to drive further improvements. Your task will be to support, guide and challenge the business functions so that they will meet their targets. You will work with monthly performance tracking, budget and forecasts and with various analysis of production costs. This position ensures that Group financial policies and procedures are followed and internal controls area in place.
The role is both strategic and operational, where most of the time you will work hands on. This position is a true finance business partner that makes proactive recommendations for performance improvements.Major Tasks
- Support the preparation of regular monthly reports, KPI's, incl. commentaries for headquarter
- Support the CAPEX and investment processes
- Support for the budgeting and cost monitoring process
- Control the flow of goods and communicate the outcomes of the production process to relevant stakeholders
- Support the bookkeeping process and data extraction and analysis of the ERP system
- Support Continuous Improvement projects (factory cost saving project development)
- Support annual audit activities
- Support compliance of key financial policies and other procedures are followed
- Assist factory controller in projects and tasks
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting/Finance/Business Administration with 3+ years accounting/controlling experience
- Proven experience with local and IFRS reporting
- Proven ability to understand key business drivers and how to translate these into meaningful decision making
- Demonstrated ability to operate in a culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Skilled at leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making. Maintains working knowledge of data systems and applications
- Excellent Excel and Power Point skills
- You are fluent in English and we see it as a benefit if you have knowledge in Swedish
In return for your expertise and commitment, we will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid public companies in the world.
If your have any questions, please contact Eleonor Cserpes, 070 955 31 30.
We look forward to receiving your application!