The Security Team Manager (STM) is an officer that serves as the day to day manager of the site security team that includes administrative officers, responders, and other security personnel at the clients datacenter in Sandviken. The STM is responsible for building a cohesive and high performing team. Reporting directly to the Campus Security Manager, the STM works alongside other Security
Team Managers in their campus to ensure a safe and secure environment. Additional job functions may include client service and problem resolution, service enhancement, Security Operations Center (SOC) systems maintenance, audit compliance, system monitoring, log maintenance, and access rights maintenance.In addition, you will be responsible for:
- Your teams work environment
- That we deliver a high quality product to our customer, and work in accordance with our ISO and SSF certifications.
- Cooperation with trade unions
- Swedish high school (gymnasium) diploma
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English and Swedish proficiently.
- Drug free
- Law-abiding and no criminal record
- Personal finances in good order
- Be approved by the Swedish authorities to work in a security company
- Valid drivers license
- 4 years of related experince in security industry or business management
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with staff supervision
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-directed with analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, sharing technical concepts to a varied audience.
- Maintaining composure under conditions of urgency and in pressured situations.
- Effective leadership of team service delivery and development across a global environment
- High attention to detail.
- Comfortable presenting information to large audiences both online and in-person
- Strong customer service orientation
Securitas Sverige AB uses recruitment tests in the valuation of candidates.
You may be asked to participate in a pre-employment screening process, including a background investigation.
Salary and benefits will be based on the collective agreement between the employer organization Säkerhetsföretagen and the trade unions Ledarna and Unionen. In addition to this, you will get a personal employment contract.
We look forward to you application!