At Sandvik Coromant you will be a part of a company that encourage innovations and are always seeking to expand their knowledge. From their point of view are todays research tomorrows success. Here you will work in a creative environment where you and your team will develop high quality products. A perfect opportunity for you who have an education within mechanical engineering seeking a position where you get to grow as both a professional and person, dont miss the chance!Information om uppdraget
In this position, your main focus is to participate in product development projects for new products regarding metal cutting. Your team is responsible for turning, milling and drilling products and they play a vital part in securing their customers success. Therefore, you also work in different knowledge development projects where the base for future products is created.You are offered
- To be a part of a company that encourages innovation and knowledge to deliver high quality products
- Working at a company who are truly interested in your personal development and wants you to grow in the areas that interest you
- Working in a team with qualified colleagues that care and support each other
As a consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future.Arbetsuppgifter
You will collaborate in multi-functional project teams in order to succeed and meet set targets. You contribute with your experience and skills in producing CAD models and drawings for product concepts, where you provide rules and data to enable automation of the manufacturing process.
Some example of tasks that you will work with is
- Be a speaking partner for insert design and for product care of inserts
- Review todays way of working in project manual and propose improvements
- Work with continuous improvements in daily work
During your introduction, you will quickly be assigned a project to start working on. In order for you to have the best possible conditions to be succesful in your new role, you will have a mentor working on the same project.Vi söker dig som
In this recruitment process we will attach great importance on your personal skills and your interest for this position and Sandvik Coromant as a company.
We are looking for you who are
- Able to work independently, while also being a dedicated participant in teamwork
- Curious, creative and enjoy taking on new challenges
- Responsible and motivated to deliver high quality
On top of this, you also have
- A relevant engineering degree such as Mechanical Engineering
- Professional knowledge in English, as you will work in an international setting
Good knowledge of Swedish is an advantage as many of your colleagues speak Swedish. It is an additional qualification if you have experience from working with CAD from previous work, an internship or a summer job.
- Start: August/September
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Sandviken
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Sandvik Coromant that all questions regarding the position are handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.