Do you enjoy managing technical projects and working with teams who constantly are improving the products, services and way to get to the result?
This position is an outreach role where you work closely with sales, engineering and supply chain.
You are working with technology at the same time you are responsible to realize the plan, coordinate and follow up the work of the project. You will be involved in the quotation process and generating calculations and quotation texts in close work with our sales force.
Your workplace is Ronneby with occasional business travel globally.To be successful in this role you need key competences such as;
We believe you have;
- Strong communicative skills
- Ability to work agile with cross
- functional groups
- English on a business level
- Working independently, are results-driven and accountable
We can offer;
- Bachelor's degree in engineering discipline or equivalent experiences in technical fields
- Experience of project management
- Highly devoted and skilled colleagues
- An international environment
- A warm and friendly atmosphere
- A solid place with potential to develop
- Competitive terms and benefits
Welcome to apply by sending your CV and cover letter to HR Manager email@example.com latest 21st of FebruaryIf you have any questions,
please contact the recruiting manager Roger Kjellsson at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are very much looking forward to hearing from you!