"Are you ambitious and hard-working"?
"Interested in working for an international company"?
Then this position may be what you´re looking for!Position purpose:
In the position as Finance Business Partner you will lead and coordinate business planning processes of the business unit (including the monthly forecast and annual strategic planning and budget) making sure proper business inputs and reasonable assumptions support the expected performance, produce management information and projections in order to support business plans on a timely and accurately manner, support and coordinate the preparation of business cases (including those concerning Capital Expenditures), be and agent of change performing analysis and providing recommendations to support continuous improvement of business performance, positively challenge business assumptions and plans. Act as a trustable business partner working closely with the business and the cluster and regional finance teams in order to support the delivery of the business strategy.Key Responsibilities:
- Drive an excellent business performance understanding
- Support the monthly Business Review process
- Proactively drive follow up of actions and agreed initiatives that arise after the monthly business review or any other business meeting adopting an "owner" mentality and making sure results are delivered
- Work with/support the Finance Director to continuously drive accountability across the business
- Promote developing an in-depth understanding of country's activities in the areas of revenue generation, cost per activity/service, productivity, capacity and other resource planning, capital expenditure.
- Support budgeting and the business planning process, support delivery of country revenue and EBITDA targets and summarize capital expenditure requirements.
- Take part in Cash-flow Planning and Treasury Reporting when/if required.
- Analyse proposed capital expenditures supporting the business to create the required business cases for obtaining proper approvals and make proposals to the management helping during the stages of designing, analysing and preparing the cases.
- Promote price management
- Assist in roll out of relevant new financial systems and finance processes acting as the local finance reference and agent of change
- Support Acquisitions or any other organic/inorganic business plans as required
- Ensure an up-to-date knowledge and compliance with Iron Mountain's policies and procedures is maintained within the business unit.
- Drive sense of urgency in (over) delivering short term and strategic objectives acting as the guardian and steward of the company assets and preventing business to make decisions that could impact negatively on company performance
- Promote a culture of best practice and excellence with passion to support the business to achieve new and improved levels of performance
- Lead or participate in ad-hoc projects assigned
- Relevant educational background, it´s desirable if you have a Masters degree in finance-related field.
- Minimum 4-5 years experience in the role of Finance planning
- Business experience in forecasting/budgeting/and business analysis
- Experience in financial accounting and control function
- Comfortable in present analysis and ideas/recommendations to Senior Management member
- BI reporting tools (Cognos, Hyperion or any equivalent)
- Working in an International environment
- Passionate for success and strives to exceed expectations
- Proactive, innovative, self-starter
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Excellent numeric and presentation skills
- Works autonomy and hands on profile
- A good organizer
- Team player and collaborative
- Natural curiosity for trends, variances, analysis/insights and driving urgency challenging and supporting the business to improve
Travel is a requirement in the role. You must have the ability to travel to Stockholm and Romania to keep in touch with what is going on with the business and a few times per year to the rest of the N&B region when/if required.
Must have good english language skills.About Iron Mountain:
Iron Mountain Incorporated is a global business dedicated to storing, protecting and managing, information and assets. Organizations across the globe trust us to store and protect information and assets. Thousands of local enterprises work with us, as does almost all of the FORTUNE 1000. From critical business information to geological samples, works of fine art to original recordings of treasured artists, our customers can rely on us to protect what they value and help unlock its potential. The services and solutions offered to its customers include physical and digital document management solutions where the platform in Östersund is responsible for supporting the digital development of our operations in Western Europe. Iron Mountain sells and performs services to both national and international customers worldwide. At the plant in Östersund, there are about 60 employees and operations cover all parts of the chain from development, project management and production.How to apply:
You apply for the job by registering your CV and a cover letter at: www.onepartnergroup.se
We read applications continuously and therefore we recommend that you register your application as soon as possible.The recruitment process:
- Application period with opportunity for questions and answers
- First selection
- Telephone contact (optional)
- Interview 2
- Final selection and presentation for Iron Mountain
- Reference checking
- Personality Test
- Final Interviews