Are you a leader personality who thrives working in large dynamic companies with a fast-paced environment? Vestas Sweden is looking for a key person to join a growing operation in what is an exciting area of the business. As a Team Leader for our service teams you will have a varied work day with the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions.
Sales > SBU Vestas Northern and Central Europe > Service Jämtland
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas North and Central Europe the best place to work.
The service department of Vestas Sweden is responsible for the service and maintenance of primarily wind turbines in Sweden. We have an open working culture, characterized by living the company values. Good collaboration and communication skills are prerequisites for succeeding in the role. You will have the opportunity to work in a constantly evolving industry with motivated and engaged colleagues.
As a Team Leader for Jämtland you will be the immediate manager for a group of service technicians and responsible for carrying out the company strategy in this area. A successful candidate for this position will be able to combine attention to detail with effective decision making, has a professional mindset, works well with his/her own team as well as cross-functionally and not least has strong managerial skills with a proven track record.
As Team Leader your primary tasks will be:
- Recruit, lead, develop and motivate competent teams of technicians to carry out the company strategy.
- Together with customer service and planning department create, build and retain excellent customer relationship leading to high customer satisfaction as well as solid financial success, for both the customer and Vestas
- Ensure Vestas deliver according to service agreement
- Work in a cost-efficient way as being cost responsible for the area which includes analysis of operational and financial data, making necessary changes and improvements
- Execution of the company strategy within your area of responsibility by setting operational goals, assuring quality of work conducted and constantly looking for ways to optimize and improve on safety, quality, service and cost
We are looking for a candidate with the following qualifications:
- Several years of experience in a leading position, preferably within a technical, electrical service or manufacturing business
- Experience from process improvement methodologies, such as Lean, or a strong willingness to learn
- Fluent in Swedish and English, written and verbal
- IT skills that enable managing administrative and analytical work
We believe you possess solid leadership skills by acting as a good example and communicate in a clear and understandable way. You have good self-awareness and feel confident in decision making. Your work approach is characterized by simplicity, accountability and getting people working and solving issues together.
Furthermore, we believe you are/have:
- Solid understanding of our business with its processes and what creates value for the customer and for Vestas
- Ability to create and maintain relationships with both external customers as internal Vestas departments at different levels
- Financial understanding and ability to steer own area towards long term profitability
- Ability to drive projects both independently and in a team
- Ability to get involved in complex technical issues
- A health and safety mindset by observing rules, internal instructions, correct use of personal protective equipment and proactively working to keep reporting of any personal or environmental incidents accurate
What we offer
We offer an interesting job with good professional and personal development possibilities as well as a competitive salary and attractive benefits package. We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy and provide superior solutions to our customers. You will work in an open and flexible environment with competent and positive colleagues who are prepared to help when needed. By joining Vestas, you will have the opportunity to develop a career with a leading wind power company within an exciting and growing industry.
For this role, you can be located in Östersund, Åskälen site or
Travelling about 25 days per year is expected. During the first 6 months, you will be introduced by your colleagues in the neighbor areas.
Please don't wait as interviews will be held regularly.
For further information and job descriptions please contact Recruiter Elin Holm on 0046 73 073 99 03.