Our people are our greatest asset. Emersons talented team spans the globe, sharing a collective passion for progress and excellence. By joining us as a Nordic Distribution Sales Manager you will have the chance to execute our Distribution Sales Strategy in the allocated Nordic Region, develop plans for profitable sales, growth, and penetration, consistent with Company plans, policies, objectives, and customer needs. If this sounds like an exciting opportunity for you, then join our team in the Nordics!Information om uppdraget
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values-integrity, safety, and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration, and innovation-inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher.
As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. We help customers in the worlds most essential industries solve the biggest challenges of modern life. Every day, our global workforce fulfills our unified Purpose: We drive innovation that makes the world healthier, safer, smarter, and more sustainable.
Our Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure.
Why Emerson? Emerson is your chance to be at the forefront of innovation. You have the opportunity here to make things stronger, faster, safer, and smarter to help lead this world in a better place. With this open invitation to make a difference, the real question you should be asking yourself is: Why would you work anywhere else?"Arbetsuppgifter
As our Distribution Sales Manager, you will be working at the heart of our business and represent the brands Asco, Aventics & Topworx.
You will, among other things:
- Align the Nordics Distribution strategy and policies to the European Management defined Distribution guidelines and model
- Coordinate and directly manage activities to promote sales and support of products and solutions through the Distribution Network
- Continue to implement the Pricing Policy for the Nordics Distribution Network to increase market penetration and margin
- Coordinate & supervise product pricing and commercial negotiations with allocated Distributors
- Implement the unifying Fluid and Motion Control Europe Channel Partner Roadmap in the Nordic Region
- Regularly conduct Quarterly Business Review with major partners
- Direct and coordinate the preparation of sales and business forecasts for the Distribution Channel
- Develop a consistent mid-long-term relationship for growth, training & marketing, support for Sales, price positioning, and business reviews
- Contribute to the Nordics Business and Product Strategy including analysis of competitive products, selling techniques, market trends, internal technical capabilities, and e-business initiatives
- Contribute actively to the development of strategies and plans for Nordics to, among other things, maximize the sale of core products, identify and secure new business opportunities and products and develop new Partnerships, including dedicated segment-oriented distributors
You will be located in Sweden but can work remotely from any location as long as you have easy access to an international airport since the role requires you to travel on a weekly basis to customers around the Nordic region.Vi söker dig som
- Bachelors degree within engineering subject area or industry equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience within the Nordics and proven experience working with different channels
- Proven experience of working in a matrix organization structure
- Fluent in both Swedish and English, written and spoken
As a person, you are passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You continuously push yourself to achieve new goals and are not afraid to question the status quo by proposing creative solutions to problems.Other information
- Start: September or according to agreement
- Work extent: Full time
- Location: Sweden, any location but within 45 min of an international airport
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by AW Executive Search. It is a request from Emerson that all questions regarding the position are handled by the responsible consultant
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.