Schneider Electric™ creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 160,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations. Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every momentWe are now looking for a Transport Manager for Nordic Baltic
with location in Örebro or the nearby area. You will contribute to the development of our Nordic Baltic activity by managing the set-up of an efficient delivery of orders from our Distribution Centers / plants to our customers.
In close collaboration with Logistic Territory operations / Plants & Procurement, in strong intimacy with CS&Q, Customer Logistic Offer and Customer Care Center, you will:
- Organize all transport flows to step up operational excellence
- Introduce the best technologies into our logistics department thereby contributing to customer experience and supplier effectiveness
- Determine, monitor and analyze the transport KPIs and cost drivers to better manage performance
- Define the best transportation network strategy within Corporate strategy & initiatives
- Initiate transport offers
- Strongly develop team with key competencies to be able to bring transport to the next level of contribution in the frame of future supply chain & customer centricity
- There will be some travelling in the role.
You will report to the Regional Transport Manager.Your competence and experience
What do we offer you?
- You hold a Master's degree in economics, commercial or industrial sciences, engineering or logistics and have at least 5-7 years' experience in Supply Chain Environment with team management
- You have strong people and project management skills to initiate and lead change to improve performance. You combine economic thinking with a focus on logistics.
- You hold effective experience in supplier management and development and/or continuous improvement
- Synthetic by nature but with good analytical abilities, problem-solving and organizational skills and you are able to start projects / initiatives from scratch.
- You are an advanced Information System user with strong interest in logistics software and new communication technologies that ease quick and user-friendly communication.
- Excellent communicator, you are strong at negotiating with external parties and encouraging win/win collaboration inside Schneider Electric.
- You are creative and eager to bring & deploy at a fast pace innovation into the last mile delivery
- You are fluent in Swedish and English.
This is a great opportunity to join Schneider Electric and power your career! You will be joiningan international, dynamic, and responsible company, with an enviable reputation in the market. Schneider fosters the development of all its' people around the world. Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers. Find out how our values and unique position make Schneider Electric the employer of choice – apply now.
When you work for Schneider Electric you work for a company focused on its people. We are proud to promote diversity, inclusion, people development and work-life integration!Did we get you inspired?
Apply at www.se.com/se. We will process applications on an ongoing basis and would like you to register your interest immediately. You are welcome to apply for this position with your resume and cover letter in English.Contact persons
If you have questions regarding this position, please call Helene Trinh, Regional Transport Manager, +33 679 620 747 and if you want to tell us more about yourself and why you think this is the right role for you, then feel free to call Liselott Wigstrand Tuvesson at +46 (0) 10 478 29 37.You are welcome to submit your application.
At Schneider Electric
, we call this Life Is ON
Tag: Manager, chef, transport, logistik, ÖrebroPrimär plats
:HeltidDatum för borttagande