With the motto "custom as standard", Slik Graphics supports the mountain bike industry worldwide with specially designed decals. Together, we are now looking for a creative graphic designer who will take Slik Graphics visual identity and products to the next level. As a design led company, your role will be instrumental in their direction and future success. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow professionally whilst being part of a company that shares your passion for cycling. Read more about the position and send us your application today!Information om uppdraget
With over a decade long focus on design accuracy, precision production, and a commitment to the customer, Slik is the place to go for the highest quality mountain bike decals. We work with a broad range of clients, from private customers to bike shops, race teams and industry leading corporations.
Slik Graphics has experienced a large increase in demand, both nationally and globally, and the opening of this position is a natural effect of this. We are looking for you who want to be part of this successful journey and with your expertise also contribute to the further development of their services, products and brand identity.
As the in-house Graphic Designer, your role will be influential and varied. Your responsibilities will include;
- Turn customers ideas into reality by creating production ready artwork.
- Creating and developing new products including seasonal and themed designs.
- Collaborating with other designers and industry people to deliver our services and meet their exacting requirements.
- Take charge of small and large design projects, delivering exciting designs for web, print and other channels.
You are offered
- The security and potential of joining an established industry leader in a high growth phase.
- Be part of a company with great faith in the future, high order intake and an ambition to make a difference in the area in which they operate.
- The chance to grow professionally whilst working in a fun, fast paced environment.
- a role where you get an outlet for your creative ability and the chance to have a real influence.
- a nice offer, including a favorable wellness subsidy.
Vi söker dig som
- Who has completed a degree in graphic design or similar and/or has experience working as a graphic designer.
- It is a strong advantage if you have genuine interest in cycling/mountain biking/or a knowledge of mountain bike products
- Experience of Adobe Creative Suite and both Mac/PC systems. It is an advantage if you have worked with producing production ready, vector based artwork.
- Has excellent English communication skills
- in this recruitment skills within html/web programming is an advantage
As a person you are:
- Cooperative & has a natural way of taking initiatives
- Motivated and not afraid of responsibility
- A team player
- Start: as soon as possible
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Örebro
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Slik Graphics that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase. If you have a last date for application, keep in mind that you cannot close the advert before all applications has been reviewed.