Do you have a Bachelor of Science in Civil/Structural Engineering and are eager to get working experience within your field? Are you thrilled by the opportunity to work side by side with other technical disciplines in different investment projects at a refinery? Then this is the position for you!Information om uppdraget
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Nynas looking for a Junior Civil and Structural Engineer. Nynas is a different kind of oil company. Working together with their customers, they tap into the full potential of oil to help create valuable applications for end-users and society. Wherever you look, you will see products and services made - or made possible by - using Nynas naphthenic oils and bitumen. They have made it their business to unlock oils potential and provide value to their customers around the world.
This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Nynas. The assignment will be full time and extend 6 months to begin with. There are good opportunities to be extended on the assignment, given that all parties are satisfied with the cooperation.Arbetsuppgifter
Nynas Refinery is looking for a Junior Civil and Structural Engineer for different investment projects within Civil and Structural works. You will work with projects from start to finish and get the opportunity to see the actual outcome of your work in the field. As you will be representing the department in the projects your work will include:
- Calculations and design
- Sketches for drafting
- Controlling of construction drawings to make sure that the design fulfills codes and requirements according to Nynas Technical Standards
- Providing cost estimations
Vi söker dig som
- Bachelor of Science in Civil/Structural Engineering or similar
- Experience from working with structural analysis, design and calculation; preferably in petrochemical industry or similar
- Are able to communicate fluently in English as it is used in the daily communication
- Legal right to work in sweden and swedish personal number
It will be considered an additional qualification if you
- Have knowledge of AutoCAD
- Have knowledge of civil and structural design codes and standards
- Have knowledge of structural software such as Robot Structural Analysis STAAD pro or similar
As a person, you are cooperative and comfortable working in teams as you are going to work with many different specialists from different departments. Furthermore, you take initiative when needed and rather ask one time too much than too little to receive your objectives. Lastly, as you are going to work in different project we believe that you are flexible and able to adapt your work after the requirements of the project.Other information
- Start: Immediately
- Work extent: Full time, office hours
- Location: Nynäshamn
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Nynas is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
* We strive to be an attractive employer to our consultants. In addition to collective agreement and a dedicated consultant manager, we offer you as a full time consultant a consultant portal, giving you access to several benefits. Read more here