Sales Executive - Cruise & Offshore new building (Sweden/Europe)
As a global leader in smart, healthy and sustainable buildings, our mission is to reimagine the performance of buildings to serve people, places and the planet. Join a winning team that enables you to build your best future! Our teams are uniquely positioned to support a multitude of industries across the globe. You will have the opportunity to develop yourself through meaningful work projects and learning opportunities. We strive to provide our employees with an experience, focused on supporting their physical, financial, and emotional wellbeing. Become a member of the Johnson Controls family and thrive in an empowering company culture where your voice and ideas will be heard - your next great opportunity is just a few clicks away!
Joining the Cruise Sales Team as a Sales Executive, you will be the face of Johnson Controls towards our customers, and you will focus on always delivering excellent value and service with integrity.
What you will do
Johnson Controls Cruise & Advanced Offshore branch is a global business with employees acting across the globe and backed by a global service team in 10 locations. The Cruise business delivers HVAC & R solutions to a wide range of applications for Cruise, Offshore, Luxury & Passenger vessels.
As a member of our team, you will be based in either our Swedish office or a local office in Europe, allowing you to visit customers within Europe as well as the rest of the world. The role requires you to travel 20-30 days per year (for example, within Europe or to the United States).
How you will do it
As Sales Executive, you will be responsible for B2B sales of HVAC & R solutions to a wide range of customer within our Cruise segment. You will drive the execution of your Go-To-Market strategy in existing markets and employ enterprise tools and value selling concepts to deliver targeted growth. Ensuring your strategies success, you will take key findings to continuously adapt your sales strategy to deliver growth. You will also ensure effective adoption of Company systems, tools, pricing policies and sales processes.
Through using our current market intelligence and industry networking tools you will blend field activity with conversations with new clients to capture any opportunities available to you.
Salesforce.com is the CRM tool within the business and our Marketing function is also able to support with external communications and tailoring customer campaigns you require to assist you with performing your growth strategy.
What we look for
Experience in developing new business through excellent client relationships and proactive planning. Experience in field sales and in-depth knowledge of the complexities of relationship selling as well as planning, business development, opportunity, and pipeline management.
* Ideally you will have experience of Salesforce.com CRM application including Altify and experience within a large organization where matrix structures are common.
* Existing experience and an established client base within the Cruise market would be ideal.
* Proven track record of selling technical solutions on HVAC/r systems within the Cruise Market.
* Working with major shipyards and owners
* Be comfortable presenting technical and commercial information to board level.
* Resourceful and engaging with operational departments to ensure high levels of customer service.
* Ability to build plans and bring teams together for mutual success.
* Outstanding customer engagement
* Proven track record of achieving results.
* Great skills within stakeholder analysis, enabling you to identify and build relationships with key decision makers and customers on all levels
* You hold a degree in Electrical, Mechanical or HVAC engineering
* Knowledge of electrical equipment as well as the ability to read electrical, HVAC diagrams, P&ID diagrams and technical specifications
* Skilled communicator and effective in translating technical knowledge into tangible sales specifications and quotations
* Speak & write English on a high level
What we offer:
We can offer
* Competitive salary terms
* Interesting tasks in an exciting subject area that is constantly evolving
* Personal Development (Access to professional global networks and online courses)
* Innovative products and solutions from one of the world's leading companies
* Good and exciting technical collegial environment
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law.