Good news – this autumn Tesla is opening a brand-new Service Center in the Norrköping area, and we are looking for great technicians to join the team. Are you passionate about EV:s, people and the future? If so, it's time for you to start your Tesla adventure.Being a Service Technician at Tesla:
As a Service Technician, you will work with an international and diverse team of our best and brightest. Our experience ranges from automotive to industrial, to hobbyists or career switchers, and what drives us all is Tesla's mission to accelerate the world's transition to sustainable energy.
When opened, you will be working in our Service Center located in the Norrköping area, designed to provide our customers ease of access. Each day, together with your team, you will be working to improve service and customer experience. You'll also get the opportunity to meet our customers off-site, as a part of our Mobile Service.
At Tesla you have the chance to develop your technical skills through both courses and hands-on-training. Moreover, you'll have experienced leaders and coaches by your side, who are invested in supporting your development (on all levels). And, of course, we do hope that you're as invested in sharing your skills and knowledge with the team, to bring all of us closer to success, every day.You will:
- Service, repair and improve: Using our systems, advanced tools and your own experience, you will inspect, repair and maintain Tesla vehicles—working on diagnostics, brakes, and AC as well as changing motors and batteries.
- Inspect: To make sure the vehicles are delivered to customers in top shape, you will also inspect them, pre-delivery.
- Monitor: Using electrical equipment, you will calibrate and inspect equipment to keep it in top condition, like our Service Centers.
- Collaborate: Support your colleagues in across the region as needed, sharing best practices and working together.
- Technically minded: You may have completed a technical exam. Or you might have 2 years of experience in one of many relevant fields, including automotive, aeronautics, engineering, electrician and marine engineering.
- A fast learner: Whether you learned on the job or went to school, you can think fast, adapt well to new environments and enjoy being challenged. You like multitasking and a job that is high-paced and never boring.
- A team player: You like working closely with different kinds of people and can work in shifts to support your team.
- A communicator: You know how to get a point across and speak English well.
- A driver: You have a valid license and a safe driving record.
Please send us your application and note that we're excitedly waiting for your English