Our Service Managers are the front-line leaders of our Service operation. They act as brand ambassadors, delivering an exceptional experience to customers, managing day-to-day operations as well as proactively developing team members to reach their full potential.We offer:
Join the mission. Apply today.
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment where inclusion, learning and collaboration are key to success
- The chance to work with a brilliant and highly motivated team in one of the world's most innovative companies
- Ongoing training and development to help you grow as a manager and leader
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- A safe, clean and fun workplace
- Champion your team: As Service manager you have the overall responsibility for the whole Service Center. We look to you to lead, build, and develop our brilliant Service team in Norrköping. You recognize potential and are committed to continuously growing your people. And you always act with safety in mind.
- Drive operational excellence: You drive, monitor and leverage KPI's to ensure success, manage the day-to-day operations and lead continuous improvement across the center. You spread awareness, create a sense of ownership, and inspire your entire team to reach our goals.
- Inspire first-class customer experiences: With a profound understanding of what a great customer journey looks like, you support the team in delivering excellence. You take on escalated customer cases and monitor trends to continuously improve our service.
- Lead through change: Tesla is an ever-changing, always fast-paced environment. We will challenge your ability as a leader every day, to support your team and deliver great results, no matter the change.
- A strong people leader, with proven background managing teams in a service-focused technical environment. You engage, energize, and promote an inclusive team environment.
- Knowledgeable – you have the ability and drive to quickly develop a good understanding of the processes and workflow of a workshop. Automotive industry experience is a bonus.
- Operational and strategic in your leadership, while always remaining hands-on.
- Experienced within change management, with the proven ability to lead and engage people through and beyond change
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully. Fluent in English, Swedish skills are preferred, not a must.
- Required to hold a valid Driver's license