Johnson Controls is powered by your talent. We are the power behind the customer mission. Together we are building a world that's safe, comfortable and sustainable. Our diverse global team creates innovative, integrated solutions to make cities more connected, buildings more intelligent and environments more comfortable and secure. We are all about improving outcomes for our partners. Tomorrow needs your talent. Tomorrow needs you. So let's talk today.Job description:What you will do
Johnson Controls Global Marine & Navy, Norrköping, continues to build for the future within the field of marine refrigeration and therefore we seek a Project Manager to lead executions of external customer projects - short- and long-term subprojects within our contracts for HVAC and provision plants.
Johnson Controls, Global Marine & Navy is a division of Johnson Controls with more than 300 employees worldwide. We develop, manufacture, market and service complete HVAC & R systems for Marine, Cruise, Offshore and Navy applications, and we are among the world's leading suppliers in this field.
In the role as Project Manager, you will be reporting to the Manager of our Project Execution team, and you will work out of our office in Norrköping, Sweden. You can expect occasional travel.
How you will do it
Required profile:What we look for
- You will take ownership of the project from draft of contract until sign off and handover to a satisfied customer.
- You will follow consistent project management procedures and processes, thus ensuring that all work and materials will comply with Johnson Controls standards as well as all legal & contractual requirements.
- You will work closely with our sales, technical and service team in order to co-ordinate the different contract deliveries and tasks.
- You understand the importance of delivering financial reporting as well as projects on time and on budget. You will take a key role in staying on top of customer contract spend for each project you lead.
- A mechanical or electrical engineering degree on minimum B.Sc. level.
- Verbal and written communication skills and a thorough approach to problem solving.
- Fluent in written and spoken English, and with IT flair.
- Ability to develop processes and work in a fast moving and international matrix environment.
- Business acumen with a strong drive for results and with a high attention to safety and quality.
- As a person, you are collaborative, convincing and credible to customers, partners and colleagues.
What we offer:
- It is an advantage if you have knowledge of HVAC & R.
- Experience from industrial installations or service business and/or experience and knowledge in automation & controls.
- Project Management experience.
At Johnson Controls, you will be able to make a difference towards a more sustainable world, and you will be part of an organization with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. We value and emphasize diversity in our workforce, and Johnson Controls is an equal opportunity employer. We also value work-life balance and flexibility in the work.
We will make sure that our new team member will get a professional and tailored onboarding plan. If there is great success in the role, there is also a possibility to move on as Senior Project Manager.
Does this sound like you? Then send us your application today through our website as we screen incoming applications continuously.
If you wish to learn more about the role, please reach out to Project Execution Manager, Johan Frodin, by phone 0722-340 406.
We will remove the job ad from our website when we have found the right candidate.