We are searching for an international Business Development Manager/Commercial Manager to help us establish this great brand in new markets. Our priority is first and foremost the Nordic and European market, our end goal is International success. We believe the right candidate has international experience from the drinks business and knows how to find opportunities and create that into successes. We are extremely ambitious, so we expect nothing less of the right candidate!Wongraven Wines
Wongraven Wines was established by artist Sigurd Wongraven 10 years ago. Wongraven Wines is now the strongest brand within the drinks business in Norway, and we expect the total portfolio to exceed 2 ML in 2020. Today Sigurd Wongraven has teamed up with Vingruppen (part of the Arcus group), Norway's largest and best performing wine import group, and we are now ready to conquer the world!
We are open to hire the right person on a full-time consultant base as well as a full-time employee for the company. We have our main office just outside of Oslo city, but the right candidate can also be based home somewhere in Europe.
More information: https://www.vingruppen.no/produsent/wongraven-winesKey Responsibilities
- Growing our brand within a competitive market with focus in the off-premise channels.
- Identify and drive new business opportunities.
- Build and manage new and existing customers and trade relationships.
- Develop effective export sales and marketing plans in target markets
- Responsible for producing profitable growth to achieve financial plans
- Supporting our customers within the European/International market
The successful candidate will be proactive, honest, reliable, professional and experienced in managing and growing wine sales. The person will work closely with founding partner Sigurd Wongraven and the Vingruppen Management team.Preferred background
- Experience from the drinks business
- Knowledge about wine production
- Export management
- Business management
- Sales and marketing management
- Project management
- English fluent is necessary
- Italian, French or German is an advantage
Vingruppen AS is a subsidiary of Arcus ASA and is the holding company of Arcus Wine Brands AS, Excellars AS, Heyday Wines AS, Symposium Wines AS and Vinordia AS.