Hydrogen and associated technologies have significant potential to enable the transition to a clean, low-carbon energy system.
Vysus Group Risk Management Consulting will partner with operations and engineering companies through this transition and is building its capability in hydrogen risk and safety management.
Our core expertise is in the management of major accident hazards. Vysus seeks to develop its presence in the hydrogen market by recruiting a Lead Consultant to grow consultancy business, engaging directly with clients to secure contracts and lead project delivery.Qualifications
- You should have a higher-level qualification (MSc or PhD) in engineering or science.
- You have excellent commercial skills and an existing network of contacts in the emerging hydrogen market.
- You will be familiar with the practical safety challenges associated with handling hydrogen and you should have particular expertise in an industrially-relevant aspect of hydrogen safety.
- You will be conversant with standard process safety tools, risk assessment and risk management techniques.
- You should have experience of business development; managing projects, deliverables and budgets; managing client relationships; managing consultancy teams.
This role will require frequent travel in Europe. Fluency in a Scandinavian language and English is therefore essential. Fluency in a third language; like German or French, is desirable.
The main European hubs for Risk Management Consulting are Bergen, Oslo and Manchester. (This role will be based in Europe).All applicants, and successful candidates who are hired to join Vysus Group, will be handled through the Lloyd's Register recruitment system for a limited period. As part of its recruitment process, the company reserves the right to perform a background check on prioritised candidates. You will be notified before a background check is performed.