New Business Development ManagerNordic, flexible
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to join a market leading company that is fast paced, goal driven and focused on making a difference. We are looking for a new colleague to fill the exciting and challenging role as New Business Development Manager covering the Nordic territory.
Our customers are world leading pharma and diagnostics companies which have chosen us as their business partner. We offer a unique possibility to work with some of the most exciting products within biotechnology. Our organization is developing and we guarantee an interesting and challenging position in an international environment with opportunity for professional and personal growth. Our Norway site is certified as a Great Place to Work
, last year's winner of the Norwegian Research Council's Innovation Prize
, the winner of Norwegian Tech Award
, and the winner of "Norges Smarteste Industribedrift
" in 2018.Key Responsibilities:
Experience/Qualifications needed to succeed:
- Identify and evaluate potential new business opportunities
- Initiate and develop productive client relationships in multiple functions
- Participate in, and may lead, cross-functional teams to execute on client opportunities
- Develop pricing proposals for large, complex, often multi-year deals and contracts
- Value customers upon which to develop pricing proposals for highly customized products
- Understand and act in accordance to applicable licenses and intellectual property
- Monitor and manage contracts and relationships with clients and the company's in-licensing team.
- Coordinates technical support to determine client needs, respond to inquiries, and resolve problems
- Investigates product issues and ensures satisfactory resolution of customer complaints.
- Higher academic degree within life science
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience to lead development, negotiation of supply agreements, sales funnel management
- Experience with product development/commercialization and competitive market research.
- Knows the fundamental concepts of intellectual property, patents and contract law.
- Knowledge of IVD regulations, CLIA and manufacturing quality standards
- Advanced knowledge of molecular biology
- Specific focus on immuno-diagnostic workflow solution including dynabeads, substrates/enhancers, antibody reagents, ligands, linkers, blockers/buffers
- Excellent communication skills, including writing, articulating, listening, and questioning skills required
- Strong skills within networking and stakeholder management
- Fluent in both spoken and written English and a Scandinavian language
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Flexible working hours
- Complex and interesting projects that enables our customers to make this world healthier
- A lot of business travels up to 40% included trips to the U.S.
- Development possibilities within the leading company for serving science
- Great insurances
Please submit your application, including a cover letter and CV, via http://jobs.at.thermofisher.com/. Application deadline is april 23rd, 2019. Reference 91932BR.
If you have questions about Thermo Fisher Scientific and/or the position - please contact Joakim Frogner, Sr. Recruiter Nordics, TA EMEA by e-mail Joakim.email@example.com